Melbourne Dream Trade Team (a possibility)

Remove this Banner Ad

imagine if melbourne had mal michael at full back with jacobs and solomon helping out on the flanks

stevens running in from the wing

rawlings taking a strong mark at centre half forward, hands it off to nathan brown who kicks it to ben holland who takes a strong mark at full forward along side neitz

wouldnt that be great

the great thing for a melbourne suppoter such as myself is that we can get probably 2 maybe 3 of those players

i think mal michael would be the most needed by the dees from the players mentioned so we would be very happy to trade pick 5 for him

then probably pick 20 and a player could secure solomon

and ben holland is nearly in the bag for i think chris lamb (we may even get a round 4 pick aswell from the tigers)

finally melbourne are going to be on the better side of things after the trade week

Originally posted by melbournemartin
imagine if melbourne had mal michael at full back with jacobs and solomon helping out on the flanks

stevens running in from the wing

rawlings taking a strong mark at centre half forward, hands it off to nathan brown who kicks it to ben holland who takes a strong mark at full forward along side neitz

wouldnt that be great

the great thing for a melbourne suppoter such as myself is that we can get probably 2 maybe 3 of those players

i think mal michael would be the most needed by the dees from the players mentioned so we would be very happy to trade pick 5 for him

then probably pick 20 and a player could secure solomon

and ben holland is nearly in the bag for i think chris lamb (we may even get a round 4 pick aswell from the tigers)

finally melbourne are going to be on the better side of things after the trade week

Melbourne Board

melbournemartin. You say we've managed to pick up Solomon, Rawlings, Michael, Jacobs, Holland and Stevens. Any others?

Not only have we blown the salary cap by Carltonesque proportions we've also managed to trade pick 3, 5 & 20 and players like Johnstone, Yze, White and probably Neita.

Let's keep this in perspective. Holland we'll get cheap because the Tiges need to offload him and then we might get one other player from the rest.

Originally posted by Deemolition
melbournemartin. You say we've managed to pick up Solomon, Rawlings, Michael, Jacobs, Holland and Stevens. Any others?

Not only have we blown the salary cap by Carltonesque proportions we've also managed to trade pick 3, 5 & 20 and players like Johnstone, Yze, White and probably Neita.

Let's keep this in perspective. Holland we'll get cheap because the Tiges need to offload him and then we might get one other player from the rest.

Bingo.

no i never said it was gunna have a chance of happening but i was trying to say on of those high rated players (not holland) has a chance of being in melbourne colours

something new since in recent years no big name player has come to our parts biggest probably heffernan so need i say more...

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne Dream Trade Team (a possibility)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back