Melbourne select superstar James Sellar

Remove this Banner Ad

james-sellar.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Thank god that spud didn't come to Punt Road.

Especially when you already have enough there. Dont be surprised if Birds Eye becomes a sponsor of your rabble. The manure that bloke put down years ago is reaping rewards. :thumbsu::eek:

Well done tuggers.

Or we could of drafted another handful of undersized peahearts like Richmond...

Time to spit on your coach yet and start bagging the shit outta them?

Whoops, too late.

Deflection is a common tactic when wanting to avoid the subject.

Enjoy Sellar. Great pick up. No doubt orchestrated by mastermind Neil Craig.

Funny that he's not even a better player than Brad Miller. :eek::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne are insane.

They waste a good draft pick on a retread and their record with retreads is sheite and has been for over nearly 50 years. Continually they trade for established players who play 20 games and it's all over.

I see no reason why Royals can't add this spud to the list of Melbourne players who've achieved SFA right now. Call it a speculative pick on his behalf. You just know it's going to end up in SFA

Mate I'm very tempted to add it.

Especially when you already have enough there. Dont be surprised if Birds Eye becomes a sponsor of your rabble. The manure that bloke put down years ago is reaping rewards. :thumbsu::eek:

Well done tuggers.

Notice you didn't dispute the fact that he is a spud....

What have fish fingers got to do with Doug Hawkins and Manure?
Work on you analogy's please Syrus..

Please tell us what you think Sellars will achieve....

Birdy num num...:cool::cool:

Ahhh Barnzy, what a talented little munchkin you are. What wit! What humour! What a masterful use of emoticons!

Biffinator.

PS - Go Tiges and their mighty backline.

Ahhh Barnzy, what a talented little muchkin you are. What wit! What humour! What a masterful use of emoticons!

Biffinator.

PS - Go Tiges and their mighty backline.

Must be running out of inspiration there biff, maybe you can set up a thread to great drafting to your team that has won a premiership. If it has 1 colour picture in it I would be amazed.

Must be running out of inspiration there biff, maybe you can set up a thread to great drafting to your team that has won a premiership. If it has 1 colour picture in it I would be amazed.

My inspiration re the Tigers (sic) is being directed elsewhere at the moment and not on the Bay.

Biffinator

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne select superstar James Sellar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back