Game Day The Essenscum "Football" Club versus The Sydney South Melbourne Football Club at MELBOURNE STADIUMS LIMITED (098 476 594) Stadium

Who will show more passion and effort?

• The Essendon players? (Essendon win)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The Essendon fans? (Swans win)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jack Watts (The Bay wins)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • zackahs inevitable melts

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does he best suit Richmond? Is he a loser that played well for a couple of seasons but gives up when times get hard?
Jelly GIF

He is no Daniel Rioli but at least he can maybe learn from Daniel at Richmond and get better over ti... oooh no

Well he will still have Shai Bolton and Dusty to carry him through games, right?... oh wait :embarrassedv1:

But at least the club has strong leadership like Brendon G... oh boy.

He is no Daniel Rioli but at least he can maybe learn from Daniel at Richmond and get better over ti... oooh no

Well he will still have Shai Bolton and Dusty to carry him through games, right?... oh wait :embarrassedv1:

I think you're underestimating the benefit of playing alongside Jason Castag....oh wait, uh, Nathan Broad?

Might learn to take a good "boudoir" photo at least 🤔

Hahaha! Alert everyone Jaz has hit Chernobyl like melts today! :tearsofjoy:

22f851c92afbc1caa22cb6b654f5ce7b_w200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea what this means but I take it mcgrath_truther and I won a gold medal?

I mean obviously I did all the hard work, but it’s nice to be able to share it with him I guess.
i think it's just a tribute to how fantastic our contributions to this board are. it's an honour to receive a gold medal!

I have no idea what this means but I take it mcgrath_truther and I won a gold medal?

I mean obviously I did all the hard work, but it’s nice to be able to share it with him I guess.
I will translate it to boomer:
I am condescendingly implying that Triggered Tiger is trying his best to fit in by copying the two cooler and better posters (than him! Don't get excited, its not a high standard). But his attempts are a awkward and weird imitation that doesn't quite get it, but he's trying his best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Essenscum "Football" Club versus The Sydney South Melbourne Football Club at MELBOURNE STADIUMS LIMITED (098 476 594) Stadium

Back