Melbourne v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll admit I'm maybe selling the Dogs short (but despite my Bay 13 jibes I have no vendetta against the club) but I still believe truly that Melbourne right now have bigger scope for improvement then the Dogs, they competed with the Lions and Tigers for a half then fell away.

In my opinon, the Demons current form woes are more psychological then any so called lack of 'talent/ability'..

The Liam Jurrah pre-season scandal, plus the passing of Jim Stynes, who wasn't just a great president but would have been a mentor and inspiration to most of the young Dees players would have knocked them around a Fair bit.

All the bad press and media baggage piled on them in the last few weeks wouldn't help the Dees cause either.

Under the circumstances I can understand why the Dees have been playing so poorly, I was shocked by how poor the Dogs played against the Saints, after they played fairly well against the Crows.

End of the day no one knows for certain what will happen next week, but I do hope the Demons can lift for the memory Stynes.

Again, the bulldogs did this if anything. Against West Coast and Adelaide over there. I am beginning to think you don't understand football/know how to utilise brain cells.

Some absolute comic gold in this thread.

Will be a close game, nothing overly skilled or intense, but should be close. Will be many eyes on this, as well as the StK vs Frem, Carl vs Esse, WCE vs Hawks and maybe even Sydney vs North now...

Any injuries atm that are certain changes??

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back