Autopsy Dogs v North - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sun August 18th 1:10pm - (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • North by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You lost your best KPD and your KPF is hobbled today. And we play well after a smashing.
It's the perfect storm. I really don't think you're as far away as it looks.

eh, when Comben was out there Darcy had already taken a big mark & Comben had turned it over multiple times. Larkey could be fully fit & it wouldn’t make a difference with the delivery. I think we are really far away

A long way off yet. I don't think anybody really expected North to be any better than this by the end of next year.
Apart perhaps people who greatly under-estimate how big a hole the club was, and is, in.

I would expect more honestly, not consistently, but a few games showing a bit. Your midfield is genuinely talented, it should be performing better, despite a fair bit of youth in there.

Scary that Sam Darcy was eligible for the Rising Star award until his suspension, and has lost 12 months of football due to injury

Umpire needs to call play on straight away. McRae just worked his way inboard off the line about 3-4 metres to improve his line, without the umpire calling play on. Happens constantly, and drives me spare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is 0 light at the end of the tunnel. Honestly for all the talk of the “improvement” in the 2nd half of the year, and the 5th/6th year of a rebuild, we still have half the list to turnover to get anywhere. Need another 8-10 good picks.
They've only beaten West Coast, Richmond and Suns since the midpoint of the year.

They've played better but that's hardly the form line you'd want as a north fan.

For the length of time they have been down the bottom of the ladder plus all the extra assistance and priority picks etc this is an embarrassment.

What they've done with some of those picks though... End of 1st round pick and pick 44 for Dylan Stephens and pick 25. Picks 21 and 25 for Fisher and 17. Basically coughed up 2 picks in the early 20's for some fringe players.

What they've done with some of those picks though... End of 1st round pick and pick 44 for Dylan Stephens and pick 25. Picks 21 and 25 for Fisher and 17. Basically coughed up 2 picks in the early 20's for some fringe players.

Yer but the length of this rebuild, they have lost players already from high picks. How many times can you turn half a list over

Scary that Sam Darcy was eligible for the Rising Star award until his suspension, and has lost 12 months of football due to injury
Wouldnt surprise me if he was the best player in the league in a few seasons. Huge ceiling.

Who were the options for those picks? Considering we had to on trade them?

I don't rate Stephens, but Fisher has been good for them

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Dogs v North - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sun August 18th 1:10pm - (Marvel)

Back