Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 40660View attachment 40661

Daily rate still behind last couple of years though still on target for the 73k mark - hopefully sales jump over the next couple of weeks like they did last year (coinciding with staff returns from holidays?? ).

You sir have outdone yourself! /salute. What I would not give to be that piece of timber she is mounting

DailyRateGraph140117.png

Might have to make Friday graph day - what a difference a day can make - that 398 lift with today's number lifted the week daily average to ahead of the last two years - still a ways to go but getting there - Carna Tiges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

th
Astute, wont be an issue, jsut need to pay off the Mrs credit card after Xmas! lol

Would this be her bill? lol

View attachment 40708

Might have to make Friday graph day - what a difference a day can make - that 398 lift with today's number lifted the week daily average to ahead of the last two years - still a ways to go but getting there - Carna Tiges.
Just remember that the more members who sign up with the Rolling Tiger option each year, the more it will affect the daily averages as people don't need to remember to manually renew. Certainly the numbers will be capturing all the new signups, but the more we get at the start when the first renewal is due, the less who need to sign up each week.

I wish they were more creative with their membership types. I never really use my country membership as I live interstate and when I go to the MCG I am with mates as a guest pass with their tigers AFL membership. I don't mind but at times I feel it is just like a donation to RFC. Zero game memberships do have some merit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Back