Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a quick question about the membership cards. Its trivial, but is everyone meant to get differant player on the front? Both my son and i got ellis .... i was hoping to get vlas and my son get cotch ...

Just a quick question about the membership cards. Its trivial, but is everyone meant to get differant player on the front? Both my son and i got ellis .... i was hoping to get vlas and my son get cotch ...

i'm only guessing, but it appears to me that you get the same photo for the level your on ie bronze , silver, gold etc. But as I said I'm guessing...maybe tag RFC_Official, I'm sure S/he'll know GH213 :thumbsu:

Ah ha ok cool thanks rfc. Is it yearly blocks or 5, 10?

As you point out GH it is a trivial matter but would be one that would be interesting to know just for knowing sake'
I have:
Maric on minre - 12 years in (Gold Member)
My Son - Conca - 8 Years (Silver)
The Good Wife - Deleidio - First Year member (Bronze)

As you point out GH it is a trivial matter but would be one that would be interesting to know just for knowing sake'
I have:
Maric on minre - 12 years in (Gold Member)
My Son - Conca - 8 Years (Silver)
The Good Wife - Deleidio - First Year member (Bronze)

See that's interesting - my son and i are first year members also but country memberships so perhaps it could depend on ttype of membership aswell

See that's interesting - my son and i are first year members also but country memberships so perhaps it could depend on ttype of membership aswell
Apologies. I stand corrected.
I signed my wife up as part of the 3 games free offer last year and after checking back of her membership it actually classifies her as a second year member not first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

memgraf_140124.png
DailyRateGraph20140124.png

Following the general trend for rate of joining but we are falling back to 2012 rates. From this point in 2012 we got another 24k - which would give us 70k this year so still some work to do if we want to push that 75k at all.

Well that was a big jump

Yep, great to see !! Maybe from the open training session ( Beaconsfield) where someone posted, that the membership tent was flat stick ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Back