• Yes, first time member

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • No, cancelling membership

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"Following our membership price freezes ahead of both the 2021 and 2023 AFL seasons, the club is in the final year of our two-year price revision which was designed to ensure we can both continue to invest in our football programs at a comparable level to other high performing AFL clubs"

Other high performing AFL clubs implies that Essendon is also a high performing AFL club 🤡 our CEO is delusional.

Ah well, each to their own, I've been a member for over 25 years and the last few years I've been reluctant to pay up, but I feel I need to support them through thick and thin, in saying that I do believe they owe us plenty.
I feel sorry for those kids at school wearing the jumper, yet bigger kids taunt them about drugs, Essendon owes them plenty!

FFS, 53rd year next season, yes I’ve missed **** all games, seen the four flags. Just seems like a job at times. Last two decades have been completely ****ed. It is a social thing, still see many heads from Windyhill. Catch up with friends throughout the year. I’d seriously think about ending it if hird came back . Has dodoro gone ? What an arrogant prick he seems to be.
It’s in the blood, seriously in the blood.

FFS, 53rd year next season, yes I’ve missed **** all games, seen the four flags. Just seems like a job at times. Last two decades have been completely ****ed. It is a social thing, still see many heads from Windyhill. Catch up with friends throughout the year. I’d seriously think about ending it if hird came back . Has dodoro gone ? What an arrogant prick he seems to be.
It’s in the blood, seriously in the blood.
Next year is my 50th consecutive year.:cool:

I have got my renewal notice but very tempted to opt out.

Stupid question here but why doesn't the website show all the packages for 2025? Only shows the AFLW ones.

I want to look to downgrade my membership but if they aren't going to show me the options, I will not be renewing at all

Just cancelled my renewal, and it felt good! Will be upgrading my Storm membership with the extra funds - at least you are confident they will have a crack most weeks.

Digital membership has increased from $250 to $350 - I wonder if Kayo are increasing again or its just the arrogance of the EFC board.

Wow, I didn't see that little gem anywhere. Straw that broke the camels back.

So yeah I am out for now. When they can show me as a club they deserve my membership, perhaps then I'll reconsider.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. Membership 2025

Back