Membership packs..... Where are they?

Remove this Banner Ad

receieved a replacement card today, apparently the one i had didnt have the quay club part on it...... anyway was told to through the other one out. anyone else have this happen?

Yeah got mine too, KPR. For the record, I believe the Quay Club membership is proof you've been a member since 1995. Maybe even 1994? In any case, it's something to shove in the faces of noobs!!!:D

Post has been today, and still no sign of my daughter's junior membership, even though I got my membership over 7 weeks ago.

If it's not in tomorrow's post, I reckon I can officially upgrade my status from "waiting patiently" to "far from happy."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FINALLY got my membership pack today, got my scaf a month ago now i'm just waiting for my cap. I'll tell you what, they would've saved a shitloads of money on postage had they sent the whole 3 items at once in one package.

Got mine in the post today!!! The postir jammed the thing in so far it broke the backdoor of the letterbox of it hinges. :(

the fridge magnet is a bit on the cheap side, but I'm quit happy just to finally get the bloody thing, going to need before the trip up to Brissie next week.

Ditto for me. Finally!!!!!!!!! The Membership pack has returned to Point Cook!!!!

the fridge magnet is a bit on the cheap side, but I'm quit happy just to finally get the bloody thing, going to need before the trip up to Brissie next week.

A bit cheap?? The old magnet was great and stayed on the fridge nicely all season. ffs with the amount being charged for memberships it's not like they couldn't afford to give us a proper one again.

Yep got my Vic membership today,cheersquad membership on it's way. wifes membership was waiting on, rang the membership team and was sent to an old address. they just cancelled and resending, while on the phone got my little tike a membership, 3 weeks old and a proud HMAS inductee. Ordered the 2011 hat/scarf gear as well ( wife prefers the new stuff so " happy wife happy life " and am all sorted and ready for game 1 at the MCG! :D

Well after a very long wait, my daughter's junior membership arrived yesterday.... And again today...

Yes, she now has 2 complete membership packs, including cards!
Lucky girl...!

got mine and my son's over the last 2 days... with the kids pack voucher, anyone know if these can these be picked up from Melb games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership packs..... Where are they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back