Memberships Membership Renewal 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

We are Essential members and have not received anything about getting tickets. The ticket which arrived with pack doesn't have barcode on it so can't enter ground with it. Maybe something will happen tomorrow but why do I feel this is going to be another stuff up?

We are Essential members and have not received anything about getting tickets. The ticket which arrived with pack doesn't have barcode on it so can't enter ground with it. Maybe something will happen tomorrow but why do I feel this is going to be another stuff up?
You need to log into the app. Click on tickets. Your ticket is already sitting there with QR Code. GA members like Essential Crows members will have unique seat number. You just ignore it. Open seating. If you are not tech savy or dont have a smart phone. Visit the tent at the ground and they will give you a paper ticket to get in.

MOBILE TICKETING FAQS

What is mobile ticketing?

Mobile ticketing is now standard across the AFL. This is the primary method of entry for all AFL venues throughout Australia.

You can access your mobile membership via the Crows Official App. Directions on how to access your tickets can be found here

What are the benefits of using mobile ticketing?

Mobile tickets provide:

All membership and barcode information is easily accessible on your phone. Never forget to bring your card with you

Quick, safe and easy entry into the venue at the touch of a button

Share you reserved seat membership with friends and family at any time

Doing your bit for the environment by going green

Why can't I see my barcode for each game?

Tickets will be available to download 72-48 hours prior to the match.

I don't have a smart phone, or my phone has run out of battery, how can I access my ticket?

If you do not have a smart phone, you can contact Member Services on (08) 8440 6690 who can send you a PDF copy of your membership that you can print and use on game day. Alternatively, the Member Services team are located at the Southern Plaza at Adelaide Oval on game day and can issue you a paper ticket for the game.

How can I transfer my ticket to family or friends?

For each game, you can easily send tickets to family and friends by sending a screenshot of your game ticket.

If you are a Reserved Seat Member and would like to transfer your membership for the week, you can use the ticket forwarding function on the App. Once your guest receives notification of of the transferred ticket, they will need to follow prompts to log into their Adelaide Football Club account. If they do not already have an account, they will be required to create one.

Why does my GA membership have a Row and Seat number?

This is how Ticketmaster display unique membership numbers. They do not relate to any seats at Adelaide Oval and can be ignored.

General Admission members can either stand on the Hill, or sit in unreserved areas in Level 5 (Sections 524-527, Row AA back).

Essential Crow unreserved members can sit an any unreserved seating areas in the Western Grandstand

Last edited:
Anyone else a Victorian member?
Do you know how to redeem a ticket for a non crows match at the MCG?
And whether you can purchase another guest ticket so you can sit with someone?
Have access to up to 11 games including crows game in Victoria.
Used to get these 11 game deals, not easy to organise to sit with anyone, as it's valid for certain spots in the AFL members area. I've not tried to purchase a separate ticket though - I've often just gained entry and then moved to the general public area to catch up with mates. This year, I'm just on the $55 membership deal...as have relocated down the coast, so won't get to many games.

Used to get these 11 game deals, not easy to organise to sit with anyone, as it's valid for certain spots in the AFL members area. I've not tried to purchase a separate ticket though - I've often just gained entry and then moved to the general public area to catch up with mates. This year, I'm just on the $55 membership deal...as have relocated down the coast, so won't get to many games.
Cheers. Yeh tried to work it out as my partner will join me occasionally, and mates from Adelaide when they come over.
I'm in Geelong so catch the train in pretty easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we still use our Crows membership (I am gold) to get into MCG games?
Only SMA members have it

2022 Adelaide Oval Football Membership​

Price​
Adult
$710.00​
Concession
$560.00​
Junior
$345.00​
Membership includes:
  • Access to the Western Stand for all Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide minor round games played at Adelaide Oval*
  • Priority to purchase tickets for AFL finals games played at Adelaide Oval
  • Priority to purchase tickets for AFL finals games (weeks 1 - 3) played at the MCG when the Adelaide Crows or Port Adelaide are one of the competing teams
  • Fully transferable allowing you to share with family, friends and workmates
  • Access to six minor round SANFL games at local grounds
  • Access to all SANFL Finals and the SANFL Grand Final played at Adelaide Oval
  • Reciprocal rights to the MCG, SCG, GABBA and ANZ Stadium (conditions apply)
  • Access to purchase tickets to the SANFL Chairman's Room for the 'Summer of Cricket'
  • Priority to purchase tickets to other special events including concerts, soccer, rugby and more
  • Free guided tours of Adelaide Oval
  • Member pack including lanyard, pin and pen.
  • * Adelaide Oval Football Membership is primarily an unreserved membership with access to unreserved seating areas of the Western Stand. Members also have the option to purchase an upgrade to a Season Reserved Seat (waitlist currently in place) or purchase a Daily Reserved Seat on a game-by-game basis.
    However, in 2020 and 2021 there was no unreserved seating and members were able to download a complimentary reserved seat each game to abide by SA Health social distancing and contact tracing requirements. SA Health seating requirements for Season 2022 are still to be confirmed.

I took about 40 minutes to sort this, my Adelaide member password is different to my Ticketmaster one as it does not allow me a symbol, I have entered my email address on around 8 occasions due to various **** ups - my fat fingers keep getting at least one charecter wrong - then it has given me two barcodes although the missus can't come today so I only want one...I hope I only pay for the one scanned at the gate! I watched the video of the Crows players talking us through the process "Never has it been easier to get into our games" - well Jordan my son, you get a coach that takes you right to the dressing room, so kindly stick to kicking winning goals after the siren because I am mentally shattered and I still haven't gone through the rigmerole of public transport to flipping get to the game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Membership Renewal 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back