Membership Renewals?

Remove this Banner Ad

our membership department is shocking... before i got my renewal letter, the club had already taken out money from my account(i do direct debit) before i agreed to anything...i want to upgrade my membership have called up the club so many times but i just cant get though to them... very frustrating

I don't know about yours, but my reserved seat had to be purchased before 13th or so of December or you may lose it.

I'd ring them

Same here. The renewal date for reserved seat holders was the 12th Dec but I read somewhere that it was extended to the 19th Dec.
I renewed mine appr a fortnight ago.

Seems strange Alec as a reserved seat holder you haven't received your renewal pack yet. I received mine appr 3 weeks ago.

Call the club. The club offices close from Wednesday December 24th and will re-open on Monday January 5th according to an email I received yesterday.

i have the bizarre scenario where my misses membership has been renewed and the direct debit has begun but mine is yet to be renewed...?

Tried calling the membership department last week but gave up after 15 minutes on hold...

This might shed some light on the topic...

I purchased my first CFC membership last week (Yay!) for myself and 2 friends via the phone. I had to call 3 times as the first 2 i was waiting for over 15mins and gave up. The 3rd time i got someone after 15mins.

Anyway, i purchased the gold premium membership and was told that all reserved seats were currently sold out and that seating would become available on the basis people didn't renew from last year. I asked when i would find out what the deal was and she said late january to early february i will receive a call from the club to let me know if there was any seats in the reserved areas. She said that it was likely that we would need to downgrade my membership as the likelyhood of reserved seats becoming available were slim.

Despite what the girl said on the phone, the voice recording that you hear over and over and over again as you wait for somene to answer the phone said that people renewing had until the 19th of Dec to keep their seats from 2008.

I'd imagine that if they can't tell me if there are seats available until Feb then those who have missed the renewal date might still have a look in at retaining their seats.

This is ****ing terrible as someone who isnt a member and was thinking about possibly becoming one, it turns me off straight away. Sort your shit out CFC this is ridiculous

All WA members as far as I know have received everything but let me know if that is not the case. Even if the membership det is on leave you should be able to access your account on-line

I have tried to renew through the internet and they have an incorrect membership package.

I have no idea how to change it so as I work pretty close to the club I thought I would go there during lunch and renew. The poor woman who was working there had no idea, she said the "proper" membership people had already gone on holidays and they will be back on the 5th of Jan.

Just a question to those that had direct debit last year does the membership automatically get renewed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if the membership det is on leave you should be able to access your account on-line
Except if you haven't received your renewal letter, which contains the password you need to use the online renewal form :confused:.

I've sent them an email - I guess that's all I can do for now.

It's possible to get your password before getting the renewal form (what I did, since my form took ages to come).

Go to the login part of the Membership website and click where it says to Click here if you don't have your password/username. Enter your email address and it'll send the details to your account (the reply email assuming you had lost the password emailed to you irked me slightly, but you'll live).

Go to the login part of the Membership website and click where it says to Click here if you don't have your password/username. Enter your email address and it'll send the details to your account (the reply email assuming you had lost the password emailed to you irked me slightly, but you'll live).
I tried that, but a few hours later and no reply. I'm beginning to wonder if it's driven by a human being in the membership department and not just a computer.

I have tried to renew through the internet and they have an incorrect membership package.

I have no idea how to change it so as I work pretty close to the club I thought I would go there during lunch and renew. The poor woman who was working there had no idea, she said the "proper" membership people had already gone on holidays and they will be back on the 5th of Jan.

Just a question to those that had direct debit last year does the membership automatically get renewed?

I got a letter about a month ago advising the amount for next year and I had a couple of weeks to cancel or change if i wanted. it has started coming out of the account already.

Then my son hasn't even got his renewal letter yet. I have given up trying to call them, pretty poor. Lucky for the club i would renew no matter how poor the service.

People/member power is the only way to get the clubs to pull their finger out.

Last season Collingwood's membership department was shocking and in the end after plenty of complaints, the head of the membership department went to the lengths of posting on supporter bulletin boards to update and answer questions.

This season things have been 1000% better. Full membership packs have even started arriving this week.

Actually the membership department has already gone on holidays until the 5th. :thumbsdown:
Looks like the Carlton membership department could learn a thing or two from Hawthorn FC. The Hawks membership department is working right through the Xmas period except for public holidays,and by the way the numbers have gone through the roof,already over 30K 1st for a Victorian club by Xmas.
Cheers everybody and have a Merry Xmas .
Can't wait for the footy to start.

i have the bizarre scenario where my misses membership has been renewed and the direct debit has begun but mine is yet to be renewed...?

Tried calling the membership department last week but gave up after 15 minutes on hold...

i had the same problem with dad's and mine membership,
although the payments come of the same credit card only dads membership automaticaly renewed and not mine

after a long wait on the phone i finally got through, all you have to do is tell them, that both memberships are getting renewed and getting paid off by the same card, if that is how you are doing it

Its bloody bullshit im being direct debted already and havent received shit.. i wanted my poster... and on top of that i received a email from the blues saying if i want to renewal heres my online login and password... bloody helll if thats the case why are they taking money from me.......... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH..................and the pricks have gone on holidays... bloody id work over the next few days to get as much members on board... im going to applly to those mofos for next years show them hows its done

For as long as I can remember, our membership department has been very sub-standard. I just do not know why they cannot get their collective acts together, and really just do the job we are asking them to do.

Luckily for me, I just renewed my membership online, and received my poster in the mail a couple of days ago. As always, i'd imagine the membership cards and the like will be out in early February.

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership Renewals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back