Membership Watch Thread - 40,000 and climbing

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Looks like we are adding non ticketed now :cool:
Hardwick has brought some off field ideas from Hawthorn by the looks of it. Wonder if we'll break 45,000 like we did last year

2009_clubcorner_top.jpg

Re: Membership Counter

Looks like we are adding non ticketed now :cool:
Hardwick has brought some off field ideas from Hawthorn by the looks of it. Wonder if we'll break 45,000 like we did last year

2009_clubcorner_top.jpg
Haha yeah it's about time we did this, like all the other clubs do (but claim they dont because nobody can prove otherwise)

Haha yeah it's about time we did this, like all the other clubs do (but claim they dont because nobody can prove otherwise)

Will be interesting to see how many 2009 members sign up and how many new members sign up. If we had a decent first half of the 2009 season with 5 or 6 wins from 11 games, we would have got 40k ticketed instead of 37k and 10k non ticketed instead of 9k.

the good thing about the rolling tiger (payment plan) option is that it renews automatically!! count me in as one of those 8334!!

Wonder if we can get as many as 09?

Doubt it

Would be nice. You'd expect some supporters to drop off. If we get 35,000 ticketed it would be a pretty good effort after so many crap years. We got 37,000 ticketed last year and our season was over by round 4. Sales would have almost stopped after Round 1 :cool:

Im trying to find out whether or not they continued my rolling payment! hopefully they did, but im a AFL member with richmond club support....pretty sure it still counts to the clubs membership tally though!

just out of curiosity what was our membership at at this time last year? (if anyone knows)
because at this time we hadnt signed ben cousins...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i just went on the richmondfc.com.au to renew my membership and they are asking for a crn (customer reference number) and put in the only number i know which is my 6 digit membership # didn't work, dont know my crn and can not find it....did anyone else do this and get in to renew using the normal membership # they use for eye of the tiger???

Over 12,000 total members now. If we have about 20,000 total by the end of this year, then we are probably ahead of last year :cool:

Renewed mine last Friday after watching training

Have rolled over my membership into 2010 and after fighting off the in-laws, my 4 month old has his 1st Richmond membership instead of a North Melb membership......I just say that if he wants to go to the footy when he's older he has to barrack for the tigers as i aint going to take him to a North game.....debate won.....:D

Have rolled over my membership into 2010 and after fighting off the in-laws, my 4 month old has his 1st Richmond membership instead of a North Melb membership......I just say that if he wants to go to the footy when he's older he has to barrack for the tigers as i aint going to take him to a North game.....debate won.....:D

Just about to sign my 5 month up for his tiger membership.. Good suburb you live in too!!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership Watch Thread - 40,000 and climbing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back