Membership Watch Thread - 40,000 and climbing

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Membership Counter

Where are all the tight asses, soft ***** and closet supporters? :cool:
Put you hands in your pocket and stop being panzies
2009_clubcorner_top.jpg

Damn Skippy....why do people need a reason to become a member. If you all love the RFC as much as you say you do then that alone should be enough to make you "Put your hands in your pockets and stop being panzies"

and if you think you cant afford it then check out the Rolling tiger payment plan.

Chill out Madtig, Its christmas time. Not everyone earns a large pay check each week, people around this time of the year have other bills and things to pay for.

If the counter hasn't improved by the end of January then you have a reason to be calling people soft *****.

Chill out Madtig, Its christmas time. Not everyone earns a large pay check each week, people around this time of the year have other bills and things to pay for.

If the counter hasn't improved by the end of January then you have a reason to be calling people soft *****.

I reckon we might be 3,000 down on last year at the end of this year. Of course there are some tight asses and half hearted weaklings who have decided they are not interested this year. Some people just give up way too easily :cool:

I reckon we might be 3,000 down on last year at the end of this year. Of course there are some tight asses and half hearted weaklings who have decided they are not interested this year. Some people just give up way too easily :cool:
Ease up MT.

Nah :p

Lots of us have done it year after year for 25 years and still do, but some do it for 2 years then give up. We really should be aiming for 50k total by midseason 2010 :cool:

You deserve a medal mate, you really do. No maybe they should dedicate the Punt Road end of the 'g' to you.

I am lucky enough to afford a membership but there are many supporters as passionate as you who can barely afford to attend one game a year. I know you're having a go at those who may be able to afford the $180 but spare a thought for some of those other folk, especially at this time of year.

dude dont know what planet you have been living on or what rock you have been under, but dont think what has gone down in the last 10, yes 10 years is something that can be remotely aligned to people giving up to "easily"...like FFS, there are people out there that have most likely forked out the cash for 10 years and now they look at it and think **** it there are better things to do with the money. Of course lifeless morons like yourself who dont have a life outside the tigers, most likely wont be able to understand how that can be.
Who gives a flying **** what the total is in December anyway....tipping that most sign up just before the season begins anway...i do, alot do, so big ****ing deal with your counter. ;)

dude dont know what planet you have been living on or what rock you have been under, but dont think what has gone down in the last 10, yes 10 years is something that can be remotely aligned to people giving up to "easily"...like FFS, there are people out there that have most likely forked out the cash for 10 years and now they look at it and think **** it there are better things to do with the money. Of course lifeless morons like yourself who dont have a life outside the tigers, most likely wont be able to understand how that can be.
Who gives a flying **** what the total is in December anyway....tipping that most sign up just before the season begins anway...i do, alot do, so big ****ing deal with your counter. ;)

I have a life, but I commit too :cool:
You'd rather spend $100 on strangers trying to get a root only to be shafted yet again ;)

its only december MT.
Who gives a shit, I will get my membership later, its not like it is going to be of any use for a whilee still

what were you saying bout being a lil too serious partner, this what you call a little levity:rolleyes:...ease it up a tad on those who continue to care, I personally prefer to slap them on the back rather than knife them:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what were you saying bout being a lil too serious partner, this what you call a little levity:rolleyes:...ease it up a tad on those who continue to care, I personally prefer to slap them on the back rather than knife them:thumbsu:

Don't worry about Cogga. He's happy to spend 3 hours a day in here talking about a team he can't be bothered going to see :cool:. He wants to save his weekly money so he can spend $500 at a club in the city every weekend :eek::thumbsu:. Bravo Cogga dude ;)

When will we recieve our memberships? I renewed mine to retain my reserve seating at the start of the month. Anyway am a Gold member this year and hope the next ten will be better.

When will we recieve our memberships? I renewed mine to retain my reserve seating at the start of the month. Anyway am a Gold member this year and hope the next ten will be better.

I rang the club a couple of weeks ago, should start to see them around mid Jan.

Membership 3000 down

If you haven't got one yet hurry along. We don't want to be known as the tight tigers :cool:. If you weren't planning on getting one, I say lift your game soft bastards lol. Are you gonna give in and say I'm weak or you gonna get your membership TOMORROW :D. We have sold less than Melbourne and Bulldogs because of YOU ;). BLOODY EMBARRASSING. Open your purses hehe

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership Watch Thread - 40,000 and climbing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back