Memo Jeff White

Remove this Banner Ad

you are clearly in pain so I'll go easy on you - shouldn't you blame the umpire rathan than White?

What do you want him to do, refuse to take the free kick?

Seeing as the sour grapes are out in force...

534431163tc.jpg

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbournes season has been over for about 8 weeks. They are just making up the numbers. Very average team full of mental headcases.

Yes i realise essendons season is over as well. Its ok.

stmookeyj said:
I hope you're happy that you will forever be labelled a cheat and a diver. That's all.
and u will be remembered on this board as a sore loser

All this thread demonstrates is the total lack of class of the bulldog supporters contributing to it.

Leon said:
Is that a picture of the biggest sook to ever grace the boards of bigfooty, your dumb **** fellow Melbourne supporter Yze "Magic"?
The pain will end eventually. One day you will realise that both our clubs are just making up the numbers anyway.

Until then you and your fellow supporters can sulk and cry as much as you want, it's great reading.

cyberdog said:
White dropped like a sack of spuds,is he a man or a chick?
He also ended the Dogs chance of making the 8.

Ouch. Although with Mr.Clutch Cooney in the side, there is plenty to look forward to.

Jaymin said:
Melbournes season has been over for about 8 weeks. They are just making up the numbers. Very average team full of mental headcases.

Yes i realise essendons season is over as well. Its ok.
that's alright...

we'll more than likely lose tomorrow.
but we won't next week.
:)

Leon said:
Is that a picture of the biggest sook to ever grace the boards of bigfooty, your dumb **** fellow Melbourne supporter Yze "Magic"?
probably but he has nothing to do with any of us and we don't like him as much as you guys. i think you guys need to get over him.

Sylvia Saint said:
He also ended the Dogs chance of making the 8.

Ouch. Although with Mr.Clutch Cooney in the side, there is plenty to look forward to.
true

Sorry, cant sheperd a ruckman out of the ruck.

Good effort to all of the doggies fans out there, yours will be an exciting team to watch in the next few years. To the sook who started this thread, have some dignity please

Deestroy said:
The pain will end eventually. One day you will realise that both our clubs are just making up the numbers anyway.

Until then you and your fellow supporters can sulk and cry as much as you want, it's great reading.

Kind of funny that all these melbourne supporters saying "get over it" are the same ones that flocked to that ****wit's innumerable sooks about the umpires any time the "Dees" appeared to be hard done by by the men in yellow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memo Jeff White

Remove this Banner Ad

Back