Merged Carlton Troll Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: I hope the Carlton "Football Club" dies a slow horrible death

jabso said:
Be a good little "club" and die Carlton!
Damn and I thought that I had found something more rare than hens teeth and that was a "smart" collingwood supporter. I would love to see Collingwood supporters deal with the same circumstances Carlton has over the past 10 years and actaully see if they remain Collingwood supporters because honestly mate Carlton is a better team than Collingwood would ever be and people like you are the reason why Collingwood is the most hated team in the AFL.

You really need to get a life and get over your jealousy for Carlton.As for Carlton having feral supporters you F****** wish buddy.At least Carlton don't have to pick fights with people off the streets to make themselves feel like men unlike your scummy team I would love to see Collingwood die and fold Im sure no one would miss them after all we need to get rid of the rubbish out of the afl.

AnGrYBrIsBaNeLiOnEsS1980 said:
Damn and I thought that I had found something more rare than hens teeth and that was a "smart" collingwood supporter. I would love to see Collingwood supporters deal with the same circumstances Carlton has over the past 10 years and actaully see if they remain Collingwood supporters because honestly mate Carlton is a better team than Collingwood would ever be and people like you are the reason why Collingwood is the most hated team in the AFL.

You really need to get a life and get over your jealousy for Carlton.As for Carlton having feral supporters you F****** wish buddy.At least Carlton don't have to pick fights with people off the streets to make themselves feel like men unlike your scummy team I would love to see Collingwood die and fold Im sure no one would miss them after all we need to get rid of the rubbish out of the afl.

Clearly seeing as you are a Lions supporter you had probably never heard of AFL before 2001, but in the late 90's Collingwood was on the verge of bankruptcy. We managed to pull ourselves out of it, and if it happened again we would come through again.

Ron said:
Clearly seeing as you are a Lions supporter you had probably never heard of AFL before 2001, but in the late 90's Collingwood was on the verge of bankruptcy. We managed to pull ourselves out of it, and if it happened again we would come through again.
No unlike you I have a brain and I have supported my team since I was a kid and I came from Victoria so instead of trying to make a smart a** witty comment (which clearly isnt a strength of yours) go watch your ferals "play" football I recommend you watch the 2002 and 2003 GF's your sure to get a laugh (oh wait my mistake) your stupid team got beat and cried like the girls they are damn tough team Collingwood are. They pick fights with weaker people than there selves to make them feel like men and when they loose they cry like little boys I think Collingwood should sign up Kleen nex tissues up as a sponsor. And as for their money woes in the 90s We all know how they got out of that problem you guys sure love eddie dont you Im sure the team is still repaying Eddie for his "services" everynight especally Mick Malthouse and Chris Tarrant.

AnGrYBrIsBaNeLiOnEsS1980 said:
No unlike you I have a brain and I have supported my team since I was a kid and I came from Victoria so instead of trying to make a smart a** witty comment (which clearly isnt a strength of yours) go watch your ferals "play" football I recommend you watch the 2002 and 2003 GF's your sure to get a laugh (oh wait my mistake) your stupid team got beat and cried like the girls they are damn tough team Collingwood are. They pick fights with weaker people than there selves to make them feel like men and when they loose they cry like little boys I think Collingwood should sign up Kleen nex tissues up as a sponsor. And as for their money woes in the 90s We all know how they got out of that problem you guys sure love eddie dont you Im sure the team is still repaying Eddie for his "services" everynight especally Mick Malthouse and Chris Tarrant.

hahahahaha. GOLD

jabso said:
Seriously I couldn't care less if they were to fold.
An absoloute joke they are.
They make horrible human beings out of supporters, players and anyone who ever admired them.

Their existance is a massive blip on the history of time itself.
Their constant disdain and floccinaucinihilipilification of others in their environment will hopefully be the sword they fall on.

That is all.

clap.gif

jabso said:
Seriously I couldn't care less if they were to fold.
An absoloute joke they are.
They make horrible human beings out of supporters, players and anyone who ever admired them.

Their existance is a massive blip on the history of time itself.
Their constant disdain and floccinaucinihilipilification of others in their environment will hopefully be the sword they fall on.

That is all.

Get a ****ing life!!!
I am so over people giving each other so much crap and getting so personal over a bloody footy team!!!
I love my team with a passion but it doesnt mean i have to hate everyone else!
Of course i like watching Carlton lose, but only when they're a good side playing finals. but to wish a team like Carlton to fold... i ust dont understand that.
no sport in the world can compare to afl when you have teams like collingwood, carltonn, essendon and richmond all vying for the flag (no disrespect to other teams).
i dont understand why people feel the need to come onto this website and write stupid threads like this. if you wanna bag a team cos theyre not good then fine do it, its your choice. but to write something like this is so childish. the gereralisations people make about others based on the team they follow is so laughable.
this is the same people that are against racism and all that other crap. so basically it doesnt matter what country youre from but if you go for the crows you are a dead set loser! i mean come on people! lets keep the friendly banter up but put an end to offending people jsut to get a reaction.
i dont care who my team is playing, i can sit down with ANY opposition supporter and watch the game over a beer and have a laugh. why dont you try it, you might learn something.

ok, ive got on my soap box and had my dummy spit. Feel much better now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spiz said:
lets keep the friendly banter up but put an end to offending people jsut to get a reaction....ok, ive got on my soap box and had my dummy spit. Feel much better now.

Worst post ever.

Personally, I would like to see the Carlton Football Club die a slow, horrible death and see all Collingwood fans buried alive in a mass grave. The I could die a happy man.

Chewy said:
Worst post ever.

Personally, I would like to see the Carlton Football Club die a slow, horrible death and see all Collingwood fans buried alive in a mass grave. The I could die a happy man.

Is that before or after all the foreigners, jews and anyone else who doesnt see things the same way as you do?
get a life you tosser!

3 Wooden spoons in 5 years = RABBLE.:eek:

Carlton are a RABBLE. Nothing more, nothing less.

DDC City West said:

Carlton are a rabble with a hopeless coach.

DDC City West said:

Don't worry DDC, St. Kilda's record of 26 spoons is still pretty safe.
The one claim to fame the Saints have, you wouldn't want to lose that, would you?

Bee said:
Don't worry DDC, St. Kilda's record of 26 spoons is still pretty safe.
The one claim to fame the Saints have, you wouldn't want to lose that, would you?
I'd agree,but it's more fun to rubbish carlton then the aints.

God what a stupid tread. Love them or hate them Carlton is a good old traditional club that gives us plenty of thrills when they are playing their arch rivals.:thumbsu:

Considering the club is in such a mess due mainly to a cheating Ex President, why take it out on todays players and supporters ?I am sure that in a few years time the good old Navy Blues will be back as strong as ever.

Jet Girl said:
Considering the club is in such a mess due mainly to a cheating Ex President,
Do u mean JDE or Collo? Or both?

Jet Girl said:
I was thinking JDE, never really thought about Collo:confused:
Collo is a bigger cheat and crook then elliot every day of the week and twice on sunday.

Bombers 2003 said:
Do u mean JDE or Collo? Or both?
Well Collo wasn't a cheating president.

Remove this Banner Ad

Merged Carlton Troll Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back