Merged Carlton Troll Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: I hope the Carlton "Football Club" dies a slow horrible death

mediumsizered said:
Who has won the most premierships in the competition?

Essendon, and in less years as well.

Next!

After this season, who will have wont he most wooden spoons? Carlton or Collingwood?

HAHA, you beat us at that, that's for sure. And you are in a hurry to catch the pathetic Saints.

mediumsizered said:
Who has won the most premierships in the competition? That is the one that counts. Pity all you can hang your hat on is what is happening at Carlton. Collingwood's continued lack of success means the only pleasure you can derive comes from another team. How sad. I actually feel sorry for you.

Dont forget that the Pies can also hang their hat on the fact that they have the most supporters :thumbsu:

Barry Zuckercorn QC said:
Dont forget that the Pies can also hang their hat on the fact that they have the most supporters :thumbsu:

Well people in Jail and on the Dole have to find an club to support don't they ? :D

Just goes to show how many in-bred ferals there really is!:thumbsu:

Just another reason not to sleep with your sister, you will more than likely end up with a Pies supporter as a child.

Carlton joke

A bloke walks into a bar in Melbourne with a jack russel under his arm.The dog is wearing a Carlton football club jersey and socks and a little blues beenie,on arrival the bartender yells "hey no pets allowed in here, you"ll have to leave" the guy proceeds to beg him "look i"m desperate,we"re both really big blues fans and theTV is broken and this is the only place around where we can watch the game. After securing a promise that the dog will behave and warning him if the dog does cause any trouble they will both be thrown out the bartender relents and allows them to stay and watch the game.The game begins with a bounce and straight away the blues get possesion of the ball and kick a goal. Suddenly the dog jumps up onto the bar and starts dancing around and walking along the bar giving all the patrons high fives. The bartender says "wow, thats the most amazing thing i have ever seen,what does the dog do when Carlton wins a game?" The man replies " i dont know,i"ve only had him for five years"....:p

Re: Carlton joke

8/10

Lukesta63 said:
Or....."..what does the tortoise do when Collingwood win a flag? Dont know,I've only had him 125 years...
Now that was quite gay :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

magman29 said:
A bloke walks into a bar in Melbourne with a jack russel under his arm.The dog is wearing a Carlton football club jersey and socks and a little blues beenie,on arrival the bartender yells "hey no pets allowed in here, you"ll have to leave" the guy proceeds to beg him "look i"m desperate,we"re both really big blues fans and theTV is broken and this is the only place around where we can watch the game. After securing a promise that the dog will behave and warning him if the dog does cause any trouble they will both be thrown out the bartender relents and allows them to stay and watch the game.The game begins with a bounce and straight away the blues get possesion of the ball and kick a goal. Suddenly the dog jumps up onto the bar and starts dancing around and walking along the bar giving all the patrons high fives. The bartender says "wow, thats the most amazing thing i have ever seen,what does the dog do when Carlton wins a game?" The man replies " i dont know,i"ve only had him for five years"....:p

Here is a joke- how many flags has Collingwood won since colour TV was invented?

Ron said:
A Carlton joke?
Watching calrton try to play football is so much funnier than any joke could be.

watching collingwood lose grand finals is also funny

whippersnipper said:
Here is a joke- how many flags has Collingwood won since colour TV was invented?
Color TV was invented in the 1930s,it wasnt introduced into australia till 1975.So could u put the question a different way.

Ron said:
A Carlton joke?
Watching calrton try to play football is so much funnier than any joke could be.
Oh so true Ron, seen an hilarious effort from them spanning 2-5pm at the G last Sunday and am anticipating an equally humourous showing at the SCG starting at 1 on sunday, tune in for the hilarity. Swanees by 63 easing up.:thumbsu:

Here is a joke

Which team has won the most wooden spoons this century?

BLue baggers of course.

Meanwhile merger talks are underway between Carlton and the Kangaroos, they will be known as the the Carlton Pauperoo Blues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Merged Carlton Troll Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back