Merged Carlton Troll Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Carlton joke

Which team has the highest rate of incest among supporters?

Collingwood of course.

Got that from the website, www.whitetrashnews.com, only Collingwood fans will be able to access this though because it only works if you are on a dial up connection from a wooden shack.

The players are at it too, Didak is married to his sister and it actually turns out that she is also his mother and the family pet.

Its a weird one, I can't quite figure it out but I'm not in the least bit surprised.

JK Bundart said:
Which team has the highest rate of incest among supporters?

Collingwood of course.

Got that from the website, www.whitetrashnews.com, only Collingwood fans will be able to access this though because it only works if you are on a dial up connection from a wooden shack.

The players are at it too, Didak is married to his sister and it actually turns out that she is also his mother and the family pet.

Its a weird one, I can't quite figure it out but I'm not in the least bit surprised.

Didak's sister is his mother? Not sure how she could give birth to herself, but then again, anything is possible at Collingwood.

magman29 said:
A bloke walks into a bar in Melbourne with a jack russel under his arm.The dog is wearing a Carlton football club jersey and socks and a little blues beenie,on arrival the bartender yells "hey no pets allowed in here, you"ll have to leave" the guy proceeds to beg him "look i"m desperate,we"re both really big blues fans and theTV is broken and this is the only place around where we can watch the game. After securing a promise that the dog will behave and warning him if the dog does cause any trouble they will both be thrown out the bartender relents and allows them to stay and watch the game.The game begins with a bounce and straight away the blues get possesion of the ball and kick a goal. Suddenly the dog jumps up onto the bar and starts dancing around and walking along the bar giving all the patrons high fives. The bartender says "wow, thats the most amazing thing i have ever seen,what does the dog do when Carlton wins a game?" The man replies " i dont know,i"ve only had him for five years"....:p
not bad not too bad at all :)

Re: I hope the Carlton "Football Club" dies a slow horrible death

ShepBoy said:
Essendon, and in less years as well.

Next!

After this season, who will have wont he most wooden spoons? Carlton or Collingwood?

HAHA, you beat us at that, that's for sure. And you are in a hurry to catch the pathetic Saints.
What would you rather have less wooden spoons or more premierships? Obviously the former. Carlton have won more premierships than Collingwood. Are in front overall head to head and have won 5 GFs to 1 head to head. They are the stats that matter. Of course if you want to celebrate having one less wooden spoon, go right ahead.

FWIW, Essendon also have more wooden spoons than Collingwood, but of course also have more premierships. 16 > 14 every day of the week.

want a good laugh anyone? watch the 2002 and 2003 grandfinals you are guaranteed a laugh you get to see what collingwood do best and that is cry like little **** :D :D :D :D

JAPSO = complete and utter nuff nuff

Collingwood out in straight sets afterweek 1 ! :thumbsu:

mediumsizered said:
What would you rather have less wooden spoons or more premierships? Obviously the former. Carlton have won more premierships than Collingwood. Are in front overall head to head and have won 5 GFs to 1 head to head. They are the stats that matter. Of course if you want to celebrate having one less wooden spoon, go right ahead.

FWIW, Essendon also have more wooden spoons than Collingwood, but of course also have more premierships. 16 > 14 every day of the week.

COllingwood had the most premiserships than any team for 56 years straight.

But if I had to choose between Essendon and Carlton at the moment, Essendon is clearly currently the most successful team (having won 16 premierships in less seasons contested) and also has less of a cheaters culture than Carlton.

Carlton have fallen to the level the belong to be. Also Essendon hav won a flag in recent memory. WHo even remembers Carlton's last win? Is anyone still playing from that team? LOL!

ShepBoy said:

But if I had to choose between Essendon and Carlton at the moment, Essendon is clearly currently the most successful team (having won 16 premierships in less seasons contested) and also has less of a cheaters culture than Carlton.

Carlton have fallen to the level the belong to be. Also Essendon hav won a flag in recent memory. WHo even remembers Carlton's last win? Is anyone still playing from that team? LOL![/quote]

Interesting thoughts Shep?? Kouta played in 95 BTW. So did Camporeale, but he's with us.
Carlton have it all over Colingwood. 7-8 flags in the last 30 years. Compared to 1 in last 60 years:eek:
All a spoon does is give carlton Gibbs and Murphy. They will be back. They, like Essendon win flags. It is a culture thing!
PS - GO XAVS 06!

JK Bundart said:
Got that from the website, www.whitetrashnews.com, only Collingwood fans will be able to access this though because it only works if you are on a dial up connection from a wooden shack..
So you got it off that site yet only Collingwood supporters can access it?

Good one :)

whippety boy said:
enjoy your injuries **** face :thumbsu:
Enjoy another Wooden Spoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Freo joke

Woman goes to the doctors with a complain she says, "I got a problem, every time I spread open my vagina it sings Freo Way to go" and she goes on to demonstrate

Doctor says " Dont worry alot of ***** sing that song"

magman29 said:
A bloke walks into a bar in Melbourne with a jack russel under his arm.The dog is wearing a Carlton football club jersey and socks and a little blues beenie,on arrival the bartender yells "hey no pets allowed in here, you"ll have to leave" the guy proceeds to beg him "look i"m desperate,we"re both really big blues fans and theTV is broken and this is the only place around where we can watch the game. After securing a promise that the dog will behave and warning him if the dog does cause any trouble they will both be thrown out the bartender relents and allows them to stay and watch the game.The game begins with a bounce and straight away the blues get possesion of the ball and kick a goal. Suddenly the dog jumps up onto the bar and starts dancing around and walking along the bar giving all the patrons high fives. The bartender says "wow, thats the most amazing thing i have ever seen,what does the dog do when Carlton wins a game?" The man replies " i dont know,i"ve only had him for five years"....:p

very old mate, heard it before

local fish and chip shop has the same thing except its about collingwood and it says "ive only had him for 15 years"

Big Cox said:
A Freo joke

Woman goes to the doctors with a complain she says, "I got a problem, every time I spread open my vagina it sings Freo Way to go" and she goes on to demonstrate

Doctor says " Dont worry alot of ***** sing that song"
i heard wet toast fans love "run away"

ShepBoy said:

Carlton have fallen to the level the belong to be. Also Essendon hav won a flag in recent memory. WHo even remembers Carlton's last win? Is anyone still playing from that team? LOL!

Anyone from Collingwood's last flag side still playing??? Still alive??? Hello? Hello? Anyone?

Carlton- Pitifully Embracing Failure.

Our once proud rivals have slipped so far into insignificance and obscurity that I don't even respect them enough to despise them anymore. I pity them. Beating the Blues has become a mundane exercise. We've given them two eight goals plus hidings this year, let alone what other clubs have done to them. Their recent history is a disgrace, and a slap in the face to club legends like Nicholls, Kernahan etc, with no positive signs to suggest a rise from their current miserable standing(at least the Bombers have players returning, Carlton nothing).Poor financials, ineffectual and impotent playing group and an obese captain who resembles what would be produced if Homer Simpson blew on the cover of MAD magazine. Carlton are the Paris Hilton's of the AFL, Everyone's rooted them and It's not worth bragging about. Current indicators suggest the Blues will eclipse the record for wooden spoon 'wins' in the very near future. Is it deserving? When will they smash the record? How many spoons are they capable of? Your thoughts?

Re: Carlton- Pitifully Embracing Failure.

Poor troll so full of holes that I could have a field day with it ... if I had any remote thought that your opinion mattered.

I laugh at you. HA!

Re: Carlton- Pitifully Embracing Failure.

The Old Dark Navy's said:
Poor troll so full of holes that I could have a field day with it ... if I had any remote thought that your opinion mattered.

I laugh at you. HA!
Like the rest of the football world laughs at your results. You aspire to mediocrity.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Merged Carlton Troll Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back