Merged Carlton Troll Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham
Seriously I couldn't care less if they were to fold.
An absoloute joke they are.
They make horrible human beings out of supporters, players and anyone who ever admired them.

Their existance is a massive blip on the history of time itself.
Their constant disdain and floccinaucinihilipilification of others in their environment will hopefully be the sword they fall on.

That is all.

Re: I hope the Carlton "Football Club" dies a slow horrible death

jabso said:
They make horrible human beings out of supporters, players and anyone who ever admired them.

Their constant disdain and floccinaucinihilipilification of others in their environment will hopefully be the sword they fall on.

That is all.
how ironic coming from a collingwood supporter, this is everything collingwood is.
BTW at least carlton have won moer then one flag in the last 50-55 years, can you say the same;)

Coughlan said:
how ironic coming from a collingwood supporter, this is everything collingwood is.
BTW at least carlton have won a flag in the last 50-55 years, can you say the same;)
As for Richmond. Complete and utter apathy.

Total Power said:
Do some research before you embarass yourself even more :rolleyes:
ahh, :D:D:D:D i meant to say more then one:eek:

surpstar said:
jabso - you are a :D:D:D:Dwit
Have a cry.

jabso said:

That is all.

We'll get out of this, don't you worry about that!

Coughlan said:
ahh, :D:D:D:D i meant to say more then one:eek:

That is why you should always preview your post before hand.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jasbo, Collingwood will miss us if we do fold. It won't be the same if we fold, and a part of your identity and history will be gone.

And you know it. No more Carl vs Coll, no more unique crowd, no more big rivalry, no more dissing both our clubs when we're down ... nothing.

Enjoy it then.

Thrawn said:
Jasbo, Collingwood will miss us if we do fold. It won't be the same if we fold, and a part of your identity and history will be gone.

And you know it. No more Carl vs Coll, no more unique crowd, no more big rivalry, no more dissing both our clubs when we're down ... nothing.

Enjoy it then.
Ok I think people can tell I am having a bit of fun here but there is some honesty to it. It wouldn't break my heart to see them go, but it would be sad to see the rivarly and such go.
Then again the Fitzroy-Collingwood rivarly was not the fiercest rivarly (at least in later years), but our oldest one.

I don't think they will fold or merge, your supporters will never let it happen.

Thrawn said:

Enjoy it then.

No one cares about Carlton/Collingwood anymore. Get over it.

Your team ruined what was the best rivalry in football.

That would be funny then who would they pick on then? next worse side, Essendon or Collingwood even if their in the 8 their not finals material,
:thumbsu:

jabso said:

That is all.

Typical of the attitude of Collingwood supporters.

Happy to see other teams fold whilst the rest of the Victorian teams are carrying you with 18 home games a year and less interstate trips than anyone else.

For those of us who actually enjoy this great Victorian game. Lets not let pathetic little people like jabso ruin it.

I'm sick of every Victorian team having to carry Collingwood because they can't perform without concessions. But I don't call for them to fold.

jabso said:

That is all.
I understand your hatred for the mighty Blues. We have been your superior in all but one GF and our players were paid to lie down in that one. In fact the Magpies have been the bitch to so many when it comes to GFs. Teams like Adelaide and West Coast will be praying Collingwood make the GF, particularly West Coast if they get there. At least they will know they would win against Collingwood.

Thrawn said:

Enjoy it then.

I agree.

As much as I hate Carlton with a passion... its that very passion which in turn drives the love of my own club.

16 Passionate clubs make for a great competition.

Andyt30 said:
That would be funny then who would they pick on then? next worse side, Essendon or Collingwood even if their in the 8 their not finals material,
:thumbsu:

Learn to spell.

Learn to speak.

Learn to comprehend the English language.

THEN... you may share your opinion.

Ari Learn to spell.

Learn to speak.

Learn to comprehend the English language.

THEN... you may share your opinion.

yeah right

Tomorrow We'll Put an End To Essendons finals chances :p

fancy Essendon still bitching about 99 preliminary final nothing more fun is to beat em by a pt tomorrow will be another 1 pt game

gees. i just hope they move to a new state, anmd become light blue

Grin said:
Typical of the attitude of Collingwood supporters.

Happy to see other teams fold whilst the rest of the Victorian teams are carrying you with 18 home games a year and less interstate trips than anyone else.

For those of us who actually enjoy this great Victorian game. Lets not let pathetic little people like jabso ruin it.

I'm sick of every Victorian team having to carry Collingwood because they can't perform without concessions. But I don't call for them to fold.

Were you typing this with a tear in your eye while the Vicotrian flag waved in the background?

Remove this Banner Ad

Merged Carlton Troll Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back