Merged Delistings/Trade thread pt3

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bradshaw???

do-not-want-dog.jpg

I love this pic. :thumbsu: Quoted for posterity.

No point what so ever, in our forward line we have Neagle, Gumbleton, Still, Monfries, Williams and possibly Hurley to come

I can't even see him getting game time when our forward line is up and running :S
and plus has some back issues and wont be around by the time we challenge for a premiership

You serious? Bradshaw would be a FF starter every game despite performance.

Don't want him though, too old for a rebuilding side but very good player nevertheless.

Bradshaw?

Essendon has an embarassment of riches when it comes to young KPP's, so it seems chasing Bradshaw would not be needed. However, what does everyone think about trying to land him? Of the off contract players he is surely the best. To have him for a couple of years would guarantee 50-60 goals a season.

Other clubs like Sydney and Carlton are favourites to get him, for obvious reasons, but we our picks come before the Blues so it would be worth a shot. Could have a forward line of;

HF- Davey Hurley Monfries
FF- Williams Bradshaw Neagle

No 28+ year olds and no footballers who cant hit a target by foot to save themselves please.

No to Tenance, no to Bradshaw and no to Ball.

I presume you're being dry. The Melbournians I know aren't that arrogant.

I am being a bit sarcastic, but i am accused of not having an original opinion.

An example

My prediction for 2010 premiers - Western Bulldogs.

Of course this cant be an original opinion because I am certain another person in the universe has the same opinion.

Get my drift !

If you can quote me an original opinion of yours that is in any way original and not wildly inaccurate, I'll leave you alone for a bit.
I'm on BB too, and you do the same thing there, passing off BF general groundswell opinion as your own.

It is funny that you use BB as an example.

I am supposed to be a know it all on BB !

And if you can sort out the wheat from the Chaff on that site - You are a greater person than I.

Especially when you consider that 75% of the posts ON BB are spam like !

If you can quote me an original opinion of yours that is in any way original and not wildly inaccurate, I'll leave you alone for a bit.
I'm on BB too, and you do the same thing there, passing off BF general groundswell opinion as your own.

My suggestion is that you put on your reading glasses.

I gave an opinion, earlier in this thread that Smith is a better player that Dempsey on exposed form.

At no stage, did I compare the playing style of the two players.

Both have played about 25 games, 4 years in the system, one full season and 3 injury plagued seasons.

Read the whole thread and see if anyone else has proferred the same opinion.

I suppose reading so much spam in BB can dull the senses.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read the thread; Retiring Lucas and Lloyd at the end of 2009.

Your Honour - I rest my case:)

I am being a bit sarcastic, but i am accused of not having an original opinion.

An example

My prediction for 2010 premiers - Western Bulldogs.

Of course this cant be an original opinion because I am certain another person in the universe has the same opinion.

Get my drift !

I see.
So, you have to be the first one to have the idea, otherwise it doesn't count. :rolleyes:

Majak Daw

Alot of people are really talking about this kid, he has a great leap good pace and a massive build probably even bigger than Hurley when he first arrived, he has often been compared to Nic Nat.

If were don't want to burn some high draft picks on a KPP and find him available we should rookie pick him, i have heard from lots of people he his an Essendon fan and wants to play at the club more than anything, if he gets drafted (which most likely he will) he will be the first Sudanese player to ever in the AFL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYr4YqzYK0

Re: Majak Daw

This kid has a massive x factor about him and does a lot of things ruckmen dont do..like he runs and chases.unstoppable to out mark him...not a rookie should pick him up with round 3 or 4...and what a great spring he has ..up there with nicnat:thumbsu:..very adam goodes like as well..has real pace

Alot of people are really talking about this kid, he has a great leap good pace and a massive build probably even bigger than Hurley when he first arrived, he has often been compared to Nic Nat.

If were don't want to burn some high draft picks on a KPP and find him available we should rookie pick him, i have heard from lots of people he his an Essendon fan and wants to play at the club more than anything, if he gets drafted (which most likely he will) he will be the first Sudanese player to ever in the AFL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYr4YqzYK0

Wow , this really shows the difference between watching you tude higlights and actually going out to games.
I have two words Rookie draft.
The kid has some good points but he gets lost in games and has a lot to learn abour reading the play. A few of the raw tools are there as is a bit of the "x" factor but in now way is he top 40 material in my book.
As far as ruck goes he is too short for AFL level and if you watch the highlights he is ok when the ball is coming in straight at him from a distance but he has no real idea about around the ground positioning.

would love to see him and red and black next year.... we do already have Bock as a rookie ruckman but you cant go past some raw talent and x-factor like this guy!!!

pick 10 in the rookie draft if he is still available. Any chance a club will take a punt and draft him late??

Wow , this really shows the difference between watching you tude higlights and actually going out to games.
I have two words Rookie draft.
The kid has some good points but he gets lost in games and has a lot to learn abour reading the play. A few of the raw tools are there as is a bit of the "x" factor but in now way is he top 40 material in my book.
As far as ruck goes he is too short for AFL level and if you watch the highlights he is ok when the ball is coming in straight at him from a distance but he has no real idea about around the ground positioning.
No one ever suggested we take him any earlier than a rookie pick, I get what you mean though with people comparing him to Nic Nat and Adam Goodes.. Anyone can look good on a highlights reel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Merged Delistings/Trade thread pt3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back