Merged Delistings/Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Players we would want from other clubs?

I would love Dal Santo.... still
I think we've missed the boat already.

As for the Stevie J situation, I'm pretty sure we weren't the only club to say no. He had a stuffed ankle at the time too?

I havn't really given it much though tbh, but I'd have to go with a medium forward/tall goalkicking midfielder type.

Must have been good old Doc Reid putting his snout into that decison.

I think it had more to do with your mate PJ putting his foot down and not allowing Sheedy to draft any recycled players with questionable attitudes.

We didn't do any medical testing.

Daniel Kerr, get the three west coast premiership midfield back in victoria. Carlton can have Judd, imagine if we had Kerr.
Kerr's From WA
Trade for Nash?

nice try, but West Coast actually know what they're doing at the trade table. you're thinking of Freo :p
Exactly
Brett Peake from Freo. Very very fast tall midfielder or medium forward. Would suit us great.....i would give away a 2nd round pick for him
You would be paying Waaaaaayy too Much, He is a poor mans version of Nathan lovett but Slower, More fiery and with less ability.
I think Ben McKinley from the Eagles would be a good foward option. He was a big bombers fan growing up, and is only about 22-23.
I think he would fit well into you forward line but he has already signed with us for another 2 years iirc.

What About Ashley Hansen?
A leading CHF who plays FF for his WAFL side Swanies, he kicked 4g 3b last week and we cant fit him in because of Kennedy, Lynch, Hunter, Mckinley and LeCras.

Would definatly take a 2nd round pick, possibly even a 3rd round pick but would prefur Leroy but you wouldn't give us him anyway.

Other players that I think will be up for trade at years end.
Brent Staker
Beau Wilkes
Mark Seaby

Thanx guys and great thread :thumbsu:

Brett Peake from Freo. Very very fast tall midfielder or medium forward. Would suit us great.....i would give away a 2nd round pick for him

I'd go and barrack for Collingwood if we ever picked up Peake.
Let alone get him in exchange for a second round pick. :eek:

I'd love to see Aaron Davey join us, but it's not very likely. Would give up our first two picks for Waite also.

i wouldnt want hansen.

If only we picked up brennan and SJ.

Oh well, we got prizza!

I would like daniel kerr but at what expense?
I'd love to have mckinley too.

I'm not sure if either are going to be a realistic option, but yes a player playing the same role as Gamble, McKinley would be what we're after. Who knows, if Terry Wallace stays on, he clearly doesnt rate Mitch Morton ;) he's another one i'd look at, simply because he is the type that we need, and the right age group. There are a few around, i think Monfries is similar, and if we could snag one it'd be great, however i think we'll be very unactive in trading again this year.

Michael Firrito.

Perfect age, size and experience for us.

Would be handy as an extra defender or midfielder. His size will be perfect to shield some of our quicker guys.

Hmm not keen on Hansen at all.

phew, im not the only one that thinks that.

tbh i think he is pretty overrated in the west by the westcoast eagles media dominance.

definately wouldnt want to see him in the red and black.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As silly as it could sound, I would not mind getting Tambling in a trade. A change of scenery for him could benefit all parties involved. He is very talented, and I would be tempted to try and lure him over to the bombers.

Tambling and Oakley-Nicholls.

Wow, to get those guys we would have to at LEAST give up our 1st and 2nd round draft pick this year and next year ;)

In reality, I would trade a tub of shoe polish for the both of them.....not to come here :p

Tambling cops a lot of slack because of where he was drafted, who was around him etc.. Yeah, he's probably not proving to be worth a pick 4, but hey, he's not the first, it's far from his fault, and he's still a handy solid player. I'd be happy to take him, but Richmond wouldn't let him go. JON on the other hand..one of the worst players i've seen.

Tambling cops a lot of slack

How does one "cop" a lot of slack. Is that where you are given some slack, but in a really hard way?

Something like, "Hey you! I'm going to be fairly lenient for an extended period of time. BUT DON"T GET TOO COMFORTABLE!".

What About Ashley Hansen?
A leading CHF who plays FF for his WAFL side Swanies, he kicked 4g 3b last week and we cant fit him in because of Kennedy, Lynch, Hunter, Mckinley and LeCras.
No, no, no.

I am serious when I say this, I think Tambling would FINALLY relish with Essendon's game plan he lacks confidence, Knights could get a hobo to hump Eva Longoria, he is an amazing motivator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back