Multiplat Metaphor: ReFantazio 11/10/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Aside from changing the Archetype, you can inherent or transfer skills. For example I changed Hulkenburg to mage to unlock the fire spell then back to Knight taking the fire spell back with me.

I also changed Strohl to healer but took his warrior attacks across. Then with my MC as a mage, the synergy between me and Strohl is fire, ice or thunder spell that targets all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just after I posted that I realised I could inherit the first level skill from any archetype just by studying it once with that character. It looks like after you scratch the surface there is the opportunity for some very deep min/maxing by mixing and matching archetype types within the party and what synergy abilities you can unlock. I'm about to start the first optional side dungeon for a side a quest and it sounds like you can't bring a mage or healer so I'll get to work on another archetype for my MC.

Zorba fight made me realise I was sleeping on synergy abilities. Speaking of Zorba I feel like I've lost a few days judging by the network thing that tells you what other players did on what day. I always struggle with time management around the first dungeon of Persona games too. When it looks like many are finishing them in 1-2 game days I think this took me 4 or 5. I just couldn't manage my MP efficiently and it puts me behind levelling stats and bonds for the rest of the early game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Metaphor: ReFantazio 11/10/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back