Meyer training?

Remove this Banner Ad

astro_toby

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
does anyone know if danny meyer has been training with the young fella's who are already back? he would fit into that group, wouldn't he?

does anyone know if danny meyer has been training with the young fella's who are already back? he would fit into that group, wouldn't he?

after 3 years of going through the motions at tigerland, refusing to do the hard work, and contributing zero, but getting paid , Danny meyer has walked out on the club and will join hawthorn in the pre-season draft

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Danny Meyer = an absolute waste of time.

after 3 years of going through the motions at tigerland, refusing to do the hard work, and contributing zero, but getting paid , Danny meyer has walked out on the club and will join hawthorn in the pre-season draft

How much truth in that Nik? (not counting the waste of time/bad rubbish stuff)

Dead set ?
Can anyone else confirm, this is the first ive heard

Did he crack it cause he wasn't getting a game ? Well how bout getting a kick at Coburg first Meyer.

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY HAVE SOME FACT TO BACK UP THEIR RANT!?!?

sick of conflicting stories - people - if you have it as "fact" i.e you SAW him train or a player TOLD you he has walked out - then state it - otherwise - make your opinion in a way that is clearly YOUR OPINION!!!:rolleyes:

I havent heard anything about him walking out of Richmond, I've heard that he had been in talks with the Hawks but neither club could come to a decent trade or such, so I reckon he's still with the club and I hope to God they dont sign him up for another two years, he's not worth it IMO.

Watch this kid finally turn it on this year. I haven't been his biggest fan but i got the feeling this kid is ready to explode onto the scene.

Whether that be in a Tigers or Hawks jumper is still yet to be seen...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch this kid finally turn it on this year. I haven't been his biggest fan but i got the feeling this kid is ready to explode onto the scene.

Whether that be in a Tigers or Hawks jumper is still yet to be seen...

i agree - don't know why, but i had the same feeling with petts

seemed to show nothing, but always felt he would come good, and if it wasn't for perhaps poor leadership and an inability from our club to
develop obvious talent (but oddly, fantastic at developing 'hidden gems:confused: ) he perhaps would have bloomed earlier.

i'm happy to see danny in the yellow and black next year.:thumbsu:

i agree - don't know why, but i had the same feeling with petts

seemed to show nothing, but always felt he would come good, and if it wasn't for perhaps poor leadership and an inability from our club to
develop obvious talent (but oddly, fantastic at developing 'hidden gems:confused: ) he perhaps would have bloomed earlier.

i'm happy to see danny in the yellow and black next year.:thumbsu:

danny meyer hasnt got the internal drive to work hard enough to make it in the afl. Furthermore, he is not a team man, his treatment of the rfc has been a disgrace

As I have said Good riddance to bad rubbish
To think the club offered him a 2 year deal, and he still knocked it back
An absolute pr!ck of the highest order.

Top 12 pick, you mean. :rolleyes:

I hope he hangs around, he'll explode at some point and I hope its at Richmond.

big deal doesnt make much difference, still doesnt hide the fact that he has shown next to nothing and that he is acting like a prick, should consider himself lucky to get another contract with the yellow and black.

hope he stays will be really disappointed to lose him
but if he goes lets give pfeiffer number 22 get him with our last pick in the national draft than get cousins psd give him number 9 :D

danny meyer hasnt got the internal drive to work hard enough to make it in the afl. Furthermore, he is not a team man, his treatment of the rfc has been a disgrace

As I have said Good riddance to bad rubbish
To think the club offered him a 2 year deal, and he still knocked it back
An absolute pr!ck of the highest order.

:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Meyer training?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back