Opinion Mick Malthouse

What is the next move on Mick?

• Sack him immediately; replacement coach to see out the year.

Votes: 192 48.9%
  • Let him coach out the year then show him the door.

Votes: 70 17.8%
  • Sign him now to give coaches and players some direction.

Votes: 81 20.6%
  • Not sure yet... still too angry to think clearly.

Votes: 50 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to go back and shit the bed all over again right now .... good times.

Seriously you can't bag these passengers while talking up the current team as having substance that they will soon show. You can only judge on performance.

Yep, that's why I qualified my statement with the fact that it's based on a hunch!

For the first time in their careers, there's nowhere to hide. Hell, this may be even more so if the club moves on Mick before the season is over. I think that the team is already showing substance (yes, I know this is crazy). The problem is the total lack of confidence which makes them tentative with possession and reactive without it. The team is clearly angry and upset with how things are going. There is fire in the playing group. They are the only ones who can turn it around. Most of the older players may be a writeoff but my spider sense tells me that fighting their way through the shitstorm could be the making of the players who aren't.

Are you part of the 'inner sanctum' DVB!

Well i was told last year by a friend who has 'connections' at the inner sanctum about Worsfold replacing Mick.

BM was very keen for Malthouse to be replaced last year.

The fact Woosha has come out in the last week or so and said that he is ready to coach again, well you do the math :)

I think there has been a 'process' in place to replace Malthouse- since the day he arrived - there was no 100% consensus on his appointment - and certain clowns who post in here are very wrong about which Board members wanted Malthouse and which didn't. Malthouse is Swan/Kernahan era- he is a relic of past time and current administration have to wear the weazle wordsmith -Trigg pretty much called Malthouse out in public yesterday for his two faced brazen BS - about the term 'rebuild' - Malthouse was in numerous meetings where it was agreed that that was the term to be used by all spokespeople of Carlton.

Except - everyone knows that mlthouse wasn't brought on board for a 'rebuild'. he wsn't brouht on board to destroy any forward goal kicking power we had - he wasn't brought on board to play favourites and insinuate pthis player was bad for culture or that player was this or that - he was brought on board - because he was supposed to take the list to top4 and he signed on for that.

Malthouse is a bad infection - he has to go - and his pre game kick to kick with his Collingwood pal is a disgusting reminder of just how pathetic he is.

Well i was told last year by a friend who has 'connections' at the inner sanctum about Worsfold replacing Mick.

The fact Woosha has come out in the last week or so and said that he is ready to coach again, well you do the math :)

It's NOT fact DVB!

BM can take his pokies and shove them as far as I am concerned. :mad:

Hey Malthouse... What is a better game plan? Yours or Leon Camerons? I believe Leons is better. Time will tell weather it wins premierships but it the style destroys the rubbish you make our boys play

It's NOT fact DVB!

True, but from what this morning from makes me honestly believe Worsfold will be our next coach.

Of course, I should have added that this is all speculation at this stage, and I probably shouldn't have declared it 'as gospel' but if I was a betting man, my money would be on Woosha as our next coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, but from what this morning from makes me honestly believe Worsfold will be our next coach.

Of course, I should have added that this is all speculation at this stage, and I probably shouldn't have declared it 'as gospel' but if I was a betting man, my money would be on Woosha as our next coach.

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/

BM can take his pokies and shove them as far as I am concerned. :mad:

17 other clubs have no problem with revenue raised via pokies or mcdonald's or coca cola or apparal/merchandise manufactured in overseas sweatshops etc .
Happy to take his coin but he like all other financially contributing members , should not be having a say in appointments in , and the running of , the footy department .
Last time i checked , pokies were not illegal ... everyone has choices .

17 other clubs have no problem with revenue raised via pokies or mcdonald's or coca cola or apparal/merchandise manufactured in overseas sweatshops etc .
Happy to take his coin but he like all other financially contributing members , should not be having a say in appointments in , and the running of , the footy department .
Last time i checked , pokies were not illegal ... everyone has choices .

Nowhere did I say pokies were not illegal.

The difference is that most other Clubs that have pokies are not run by powerbrokers who pull the strings whilst sitting in their 'ivory towers' up on the Gold Coast.

I have stated several times over the years I am NOT a BM fan and never will be.

Once again he can take him damn pokies and shove them!

We need a board spill

And replace them with more puppets... Right?

The problem isn't necessarily at board level. It's far deeper than that.

Nowhere did I say pokies were not illegal.

The difference is that most other Clubs that have pokies are not run by powerbrokers who pull the strings whilst sitting in their 'ivory towers' up on the Gold Coast.

I have stated several times over the years I am NOT a BM fan and never will be.

Once again he can take him damn pokies and shove them!

So just to be clear ,

It's not pokies and revenue gained by them that you dislike ... it's just BM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back