Opinion Mick Malthouse

What is the next move on Mick?

• Sack him immediately; replacement coach to see out the year.

Votes: 192 48.9%
  • Let him coach out the year then show him the door.

Votes: 70 17.8%
  • Sign him now to give coaches and players some direction.

Votes: 81 20.6%
  • Not sure yet... still too angry to think clearly.

Votes: 50 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God did you see Slobbo's article in the Herald Sun. Spend two years defending the cheats and now he is gloating. Why wouldn't you. No penalties, same players and coaches and the coterie groups pay the fines. Business as usual.

I'm a little intrigued by this falling out with Ling. He was trying to get him across as an assistant not so long ago.

It's all over twitter.

Robbo wrote an article as well. :rolleyes:

Slow news week IBB!

Was just thinking the same thing.

Surely that is not news worthy? My goodness. The media will try to make an issue out of anything.

I'm sure Malthouse and Ling couldn't care less about it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick is doing his damnedest to ensure the Big Nick's speech is not adhered to.

Unfortunately there will be no handover plan with Mick it will be he is here as coach or he is gone.

Offer him a three year extension or sack him.

Mick is doing his damnedest to ensure the Big Nick's speech is not adhered to.

Unfortunately there will be no handover plan with Mick it will be he is here as coach or he is gone.

Offer him a three year extension or sack

Yea super isn't it. Usually arrogance stems from being the best, funny, can a bottom of the ladder team coach still be arrogant or is ignorant stupidity the new black?

him.

Can't ever recall him calling his match-day tactics into question yet he'll happily flame the talent of the playing group whenever led in that direction by a journo.

Chris Scott does his lolly a bit in the box but these were interesting comments earlier this year

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/chris-scott-blames-himself-for-cats-defeat-20140427-zr0gs.html

A despondent but realistic Geelong coach shouldered most of the blame for the Cats' surprise 40-point loss to Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval.
“We had a lot of very good players who were down tonight,” Chris Scott said. “But if I had to choose one or the other right now, I would say it’s more my fault more than the players.

“We [the coaches] had an off night. I even said to the players at half-time – and I don’t mind saying this publicly – that we made some real blues in the coach’s box. In the preparation a little bit, but also not reacting to certain things. We will make sure that we review our performance really strongly as well.”

Do it in public, on the run, live to air, pressure-cooker environment, millions watching?

Well, on one hand, he's all focussed on the game at hand, one stuff up later he's staring at the scoreboard, then handing out blame to anyone within earshot. Gets back into the coaches box post-half time and he's building a cubby house of sorts.

Bit petulant............but that's MM isn't it.

Could be Mark Stone, David Noble, Leigh Tudor or your pick Dew...how would the club ever know? ;)
How do you know if they're up to it? :confused:
Think again. ;)

Not even Sy.... would doubt BV mail. ;)
It's an inane post.

Coaches want to work under Mick.

Time to doubt a coach who has seen several players improve in spite of our list being questioned.

I guess goreds is incorrect about the players loving it. Just look at all the players looking for the exit door.

Do it in public, on the run, live to air, pressure-cooker environment, millions watching?
Whilst being critiqued by armchair experts who have nfi what goes on behind closed doors at a footy club, yet bitch and moan over why player x gets a game over player y.
Amidoingitright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back