Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Mid Gippy 2011

Havent heard much about Traf, Hill End or Thorpy? picked up or lost anyone?
what about Newb apart from chandler, blythman?
Heard ex-yyn coach was headed to Morwell east?
Everything is just rumor rather then set in stone at this time of the year anyway i suppose!
Dale Burriage is going to morwell east

Joel Blithman - 6'2" built verrrry thin hasnt played for two years apparently,
Chandler bad year last year at Moe due to injury,a fair player ive heard , played as a floating backman last year,would think he will play on ball with the dogs.
Agree on Skurra carrying too much weight time will tell tho

YYN Dale Murphy,John Chessels,Luke Mckay,two young guys from TTU not sure of the names and also Darcy Price

YYN all cash into Incentive pool big bucks for B.O.G 2nd B.O.G etc
A good idea i reckon.

Heard Yarragon well over spent by multitudes may struggle to get a strong side as they rely heavily on imports from down the HWY

Joel Blithman - 6'2" built verrrry thin hasnt played for two years apparently,
Chandler bad year last year at Moe due to injury,a fair player ive heard , played as a floating backman last year,would think he will play on ball with the dogs.
Agree on Skurra carrying too much weight time will tell tho

YYN Dale Murphy,John Chessels,Luke Mckay,two young guys from TTU not sure of the names and also Darcy Price

Also have Todd Dobson back from cowarr who is a very good player
where has Luke Mckay come from/what sort of player?

luke mckay is from moe. played twos
If fit would be a handy senior player for yyn. Wingman, half forward type player, skinny but courageous with a bit of pace but not a lot of endurance and decent skills.

YYN have some good new young guns signed,still have some 300+ gamers playing in the twos Bounds brothers and wayne paulet,looks as if they will have a good long healthy list for the season.
Apparently a new sense of being amoungst the group, look out Traf

Does anyone know if matt robinson the full forward and coach of traf done his knee have heard this but not confirmed?

i have also heard this rumour apparently he will be coaching from the side lines this year, which will leave a big hole for traf to fill, also heard there captain chris kyriaco has been training at wonthaggie and is close to signing.

i have also heard this rumour apparently he will be coaching from the side lines this year, which will leave a big hole for traf to fill, also heard there captain chris kyriaco has been training at wonthaggie and is close to signing.

I have also heard that trafalgars captain chris kyriaco will be back at his old club moe this year for an assistant coaches role.

I have also heard that trafalgars captain chris kyriaco will be back at his old club moe this year for an assistant coaches role.

If he returns to Moe he certainly won't be an assistant coach, he couldn't hold down a senior spot when he was there last!! :thumbsdown:

If he returns to Moe he certainly won't be an assistant coach, he couldn't hold down a senior spot when he was there last!! :thumbsdown:

i saw kyriaco play a 3 or 4 times through out the last few years and he was in the best on each occasion.

he would be one of moe's better players if he went back there..

But looking how mid gippy is shaping up he would be crazy to leave a side that would be considered front runners for the 2011 flag, there only real threat looks to be Yinnar (morwell).....

i saw kyriaco play a 3 or 4 times through out the last few years and he was in the best on each occasion.

he would be one of moe's better players if he went back there..

But looking how mid gippy is shaping up he would be crazy to leave a side that would be considered front runners for the 2011 flag, there only real threat looks to be Yinnar (morwell).....

hes a nice bloke kyra, and hed hold his spot at moe no probs but to say he would be one of the better players there is stretching it a bit! he wouldnt be in the best 12! chris himself would admit that i think!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hes a nice bloke kyra, and hed hold his spot at moe no probs but to say he would be one of the better players there is stretching it a bit! he wouldnt be in the best 12! chris himself would admit that i think!!

Yep, agree with all that. No doubt Kyra has improved a lot since he was last at Moe and I know that Traf rate him highly and would be bleeding if they lost him!! How credible are the links he'll join Moe or Wonthaggi??...not happy at the Bloods??

Yep, agree with all that. No doubt Kyra has improved a lot since he was last at Moe and I know that Traf rate him highly and would be bleeding if they lost him!! How credible are the links he'll join Moe or Wonthaggi??...not happy at the Bloods??

A few blokes at the desal said he was training at wonthaggie, first I've heard about moe though..

Dnt know why he'd leave traf, everyone has a price

A few blokes at the desal said he was training at wonthaggie, first I've heard about moe though..

Dont know why he'd leave traf, everyone has a price

Yes they do

Maybe he's at the Desal himself? although last I heard he was working construction downtown somewhere. You'd think he'd stay on at Traf with the opportunity they've got this year. Can't think of any other reason he'd be training over there other than the big loot on offer at the Desal!!

Any of the Mid Gippy Club's got praccy matches this weekend?

Has anyone heard any news about hill end..? From what iv heard they are the new up and coming club this year.

They picked up an assistant coach, and maybe league medalist damske,
Could be on the improve..

Let's be honest, there is only likely to be one change to the final 5 from last year...

Yinnar to come in, thorpy to go out..

Let's be honest, there is only likely to be one change to the final 5 from last year...

Wasn't that damske playing for yarragon last season? I wonder where hill end are getting all there money from as it sounds they have picked up some handy players..

Dnt know why he'd leave traf, everyone has a price

am almost certain kyra hasnt trained with moe at all this pre-season. would be very suprising to see him leave traf, especially as hes captain and trafs chances of another flag

who has newborough recruited and/or trying to recruit?

See page 1 of this thread for some news about newborough. If kyra hasnt trained with moe, can't see him being an assistant coach there. Must of been a load of sh't what I got told then. Can't see him leaving traf then.

Dean Horton from Moe has put in a clearance to Hill End!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back