Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd assume that Luke 'my skin is slightly white' Williams will run with Dyer and if that fails, Daniel 'G Unit' Grima will shut him down:thumbsu:

PS.....Tony 'i'm off Home and Away' Barnes is training the house down:)

Shut him down? are you joking?

He dominated for St Marys in Geelong, which obviously would make Mid Gippy look like little league.

You obviously don't know 'G Unit' too well!! He'll shut Dyer down and get plenty of 'pill' himself.

Would you like to be Dyer's fiancée one day???

You clearly have no idea if you don't agree that Dyer is the best player in the league by a mile.

By the way only a kid or really immature person would say stupid things like the part in bold. You're clearly too young to even play senior footy, only 15 year old kids act like you.

You clearly have no idea if you don't agree that Dyer is the best player in the league by a mile.

By the way only a kid or really immature person would say stupid things like the part in bold. You're clearly too young to even play senior footy, only 15 year old kids act like you.
i wouldnt think dyer is the best in the leauge a few games i seen last year he turns the ball over a lot and gets cheap kicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is pretty funny, if everyone did the top 20, top 50 or something similar i wonder how many Boolarra players would be in it. Seems like a few people think Boolarra didn't win the flag but Traf, MN etc handed it to them.

This is pretty funny, if everyone did the top 20, top 50 or something similar i wonder how many Boolarra players would be in it. Seems like a few people think Boolarra didn't win the flag but Traf, MN etc handed it to them.
i think out of the whole boolarra side only 1 would be in top 50, as for traf there would be at least 7 traf is far beata side

i think out of the whole boolarra side only 1 would be in top 50, as for traf there would be at least 7 traf is far beata side

So Boolarra won the flag with a bunch of plodders, what's that say about the standard of the league?

1 out of the top 50 and win the flag? do you think before you type?

321065_232870410098576_602059248_n.jpg

Boolarra deserved to win the GF. Some people will argue that Mirboo North and Traf had better sides on paper, but they couldn't get the job done when it counted, simple as that.

Matt Dyer, Tyson Lees, Chris Riseley, Michael Cleaver, Andrew Thorpe, Daniel Metcalf, Courtney Sherriff and Kenneth Towt are all very very good players while new recruits like Mark Dicorleto, Nick Bickerton, Chesney Podmore and Dermott Leys should only add to the group. Adds some much needed height.

Boolarra have lost money chaser Jason McFarlane and who else? I've heard a few who haven't played for a few years are coming back like a backup ruckman and a new full forward.

Mirboo North have lost Shane Peters to MDU, who's going to replace him?

Great supporter you are:eek:. Helped you win a flag then when he leaves he's a mercenary???

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back