Millewa 2010 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Golly look home....BUT...lets not forget...who picked euston to win that flag a couple of years ago in the middle of bambil and gol gol dominence. Anything can happen in finals.

Skeet, my friend, you survived the bambill game! Thought they were out for your head! Guess they were all talk mate!:D:D:D Sensational to see the Pies beat the saints! Is there rumblings at the pearly gates of the saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good to see meringur get up to, hope the little nugget got a kick!!!!!!!
Haha they were very quite civil and didn't try anything untoward actually. Was a good win, really enjoyed beating them but they still have a couple to come back into the side apparently. The only decent one i can think of is Hunty but i'm sure there are others so they'll improve as the season goes on and next time we play i'm sure it will be a cracker match.

The little Nugget was named on the ball mate, must have worked on his fitness pretty hard cause he was fatter then me and thats saying something!!

Haha they were very quite civil and didn't try anything untoward actually. Was a good win, really enjoyed beating them but they still have a couple to come back into the side apparently. The only decent one i can think of is Hunty but i'm sure there are others so they'll improve as the season goes on and next time we play i'm sure it will be a cracker match.

The little Nugget was named on the ball mate, must have worked on his fitness pretty hard cause he was fatter then me and thats saying something!!
Skeet tell me who the winners will be this weeknd

Skeet,
After his dominant performance against us lads last weekend, what's with Paul Jenkins heading back to the Central West NSW league? That'd be a big loss for you blokes...

Skeet,
After his dominant performance against us lads last weekend, what's with Paul Jenkins heading back to the Central West NSW league? That'd be a big loss for you blokes...

Not going anywhere.:eek: Is in Bathurst for the weekend with his old man/family an wants to play just this weekend as not getting back till Sunday. Unfortunatley there is no permits allowed as interstate and not aligned to the VCFL!!

Looks like he will be having a rest this weekend as wont be clearing him period.....:D:thumbsu:

Not going anywhere.:eek: Is in Bathurst for the weekend with his old man/family an wants to play just this weekend as not getting back till Sunday. Unfortunatley there is no permits allowed as interstate and not aligned to the VCFL!!

Looks like he will be having a rest this weekend as wont be clearing him period.....:D:thumbsu:

Bigrig, is Pauly back? Good to see you lads winning!!!!!:thumbsu:

Gods of Richmond, Massive win by Nangi on the weekend. You must be pretty pleased with the effort. How was there such a big turn around, any new players or just everyone got it together?
I know Euston aren't massive fans of travelling to Nangi or the lake but i wouldn't have predicted such a lopsided result.

Heard Meringur have 6 players to come back was the word from the coach on the weekend?? :confused:

Now the 6 to come back would be who? Gary Hammence/Nick Hards/Mark Fitzgerald?? Can anyone help me with the rest??:cool:

Anyway good win by the pies but should have been by more as we stopped in last quarter to let them kick 4 to 0 goals for the quarter. :thumbsu::thumbsdown:

Good news for the pies with 5-6 players to come back in over the coming weeks: Jamie Keenan (B&F 09), Alfie Jenkins, Colby Loxton, Lowan O'Connor, Matt Leader, Martin Jeffery's. :D:thumbsu:

the meringa vs nangiloc game is going to be interesting. Nang had a near full team last week and looked a lot better. Granted Euston were not that strong...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats just a normal game for Skeet,

Well talking of Skeet rumour has it that he has pulled the groin an will miss this weekend against his beloved Lions!!:eek::D

Yes not a happy lad but the boys think that he just did not want to play against his old club as he was scared he might hurt some of his mates (Jake)!! Self diagnosos has him gone for the year with osteitis pubis which is bad news but my guess is he will be back sooner rather than later..:D:thumbsu:

Big game at the Dung hole in Cardross an expecting a tight contest with plenty of quality on both sides. Hopefully the pies can get over the line so we can be 5-0 before meeting Go$$y next weekend.:thumbsu::footy:

You heading out for a look ROCKET or you goin to Melb to watch your beloved hawks get done by the tiges this weekend??;):p

Well talking of Skeet rumour has it that he has pulled the groin an will miss this weekend against his beloved Lions!!:eek::D

Yes not a happy lad but the boys think that he just did not want to play against his old club as he was scared he might hurt some of his mates (Jake)!! Self diagnosos has him gone for the year with osteitis pubis which is bad news but my guess is he will be back sooner rather than later..:D:thumbsu:

Big game at the Dung hole in Cardross an expecting a tight contest with plenty of quality on both sides. Hopefully the pies can get over the line so we can be 5-0 before meeting Go$$y next weekend.:thumbsu::footy:

You heading out for a look ROCKET or you goin to Melb to watch your beloved hawks get done by the tiges this weekend??;):p
I'll put a carton on the Hawks if your game Rig... I noticed you ran off quickly when this was mentioned last night. Not that it'll matter but whats your drink of choice.... Sugar Free Cruisers still?

Well.... i spent my money 2 weeks ago and went and watched Hawks v Essenscum.

Boy o boy.

But if your driving, Im comin !

Burgoyne, Mitchell, Franklin and Skipper in for the Hawks, Rig I will have a carton of crownies on Sundy's game. The only hope for the Tigs is if Al Clarkson gives Joey Wright a guernsy.

heard Meringurs ruckman is going to umpy and anger management classes after giving about 400m in 50's on the weekend! :D sorry Taj :thumbsu:

Mate umpire class's were good, i will be filling in as a umpire next bye we have .. As for the anger management narr beer & baseball bat's help in that area haha

Heading out to Cardy for a Donny Brook this weekend. Hoping to see the Black and White army continue on their winning way! The Skeet and E7 show, you bewty!!!!!!!!!
so Tala not much of a game to wach was it more like a circus i thought! Too many pies had bad games on the day and cardy just didnt stop running. Big round this week it will be interesting to see how the roos go against the saints will be a close game. Thoughts?

so Tala not much of a game to wach was it more like a circus i thought! Too many pies had bad games on the day and cardy just didnt stop running. Big round this week it will be interesting to see how the roos go against the saints will be a close game. Thoughts?

Now that the rampaging SAINTS are back to full stength we will stomp the ROOS and others into the ground

BBB B2B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back