Biggest Slider from 09: Euston
Goal Kicker: Jason Bell ( 1000 goals)
Most expensive team: Golly/Bambill
Most under-rated player:
Most over-rated player: Danny Fox
Most loyal player in the league: Carlo Longeri
Toughest bloke in the league: Colin Keatch aka schwarzenegger
Biggest Sook in the league: Mahino Paola

Joey, Denny Fox would have to be the most athletic big men to play up here in the last 10 years, always top 2 in our time triles over 10 years at sth. Think he might have about 4 B&Fs to his name and 2 premierships. Nearly forgot, league B&F last year playing half a year out there.

Love to watch you run with him this year but you are looking very fit on the dance floor:p

Re: 2010 season

Premiers: Golly
Wooden Spooners: Cardross
League Medal: T.Watson
Biggest Improver from 09: Werrimull
Goal Kicker: Jason Bell
Most expensive team: Bambill
Most under-rated player: Josh Kelly
Most over-rated player:
Most loyal player in the league: Jacko (Bambill)
Toughest bloke in the league: Brett Haase
Biggest Sook in the league: M. Fotheringham(if he plays)

Premiers: Meringur or Golly
Wooden Spooners: Nangi
League Medal: Colin Keatch
Biggest Improver from 09: Meringur/Werrimull
Goal Kicker: Jason Bell ( 1000 goals)
Most expensive team: Golly/Bambill
Most under-rated player:
Most over-rated player: Danny Fox
Most loyal player in the league: Carlo Longeri
Toughest bloke in the league: Colin Keatch aka schwarzenegger
Biggest Sook in the league: Mahino Paola

I hear you blokes are having a run against Cardy on Wednesday, looking forward to seeing you influence the game in the same way as Foxy;)

I'm curious mate, what makes Carlo loyal, didn't he leave Merbein during the season? Doubt he has been getting huge offers from other teams or that he would get better or even the same opportunities elsewhere. Interested to hear the reasoning.....??

Wooden Spooners: Werrimul
League Medal: Denaro
Biggest Improver from 09:Cardross
Biggest Slider from 09 Euston
Goal Kicker: Golly or Bambill player
Most expensive team: Golly
Most under-rated player:C Heberte
Most over-rated player:Jamie Roberts
Most loyal player in the league: Dalla Santa Bros
Toughest bloke in the league: Haase
Biggest Sook in the league: Jamie Roberts

Wooden Spooners: Werrimul
League Medal: Denaro
Biggest Improver from 09:Cardross
Biggest Slider from 09 Euston
Goal Kicker: Golly or Bambill player
Most under-rated player:C Heberte
Most over-rated player:Jamie Roberts
Most loyal player in the league: Dalla Santa Bros
Toughest bloke in the league: Haase
Biggest Sook in the league: Jamie Roberts

I think you guys have missed one

Bloke most likely to be caught *** watching in the shower :
Jamie Roberts

------------------------------------------
Wooden Spooners: Nangiloc
League Medal: Fox
Biggest Improver from 09: Werrimull
Biggest Slider from 09: Nangiloc
Goal Kicker: J Bell (As many as he can be bothered kicking)
Most under-rated player: Andrew Ross
Most over-rated player: T Robinson
Most loyal player in the league: Aaron 'Fridge' Robson
Toughest bloke in the league: Josh Kelly if he plays at Cardy this season
Biggest Sook in the league: B. Milsom/ L Crane

Didn't he play in the Merbein 2's last year?

When he didn't get a game at Bambill or they weren't playing he helped out Merbein i think. To stick with a club when your hardly getting a game and they continually recruit plauyers for your position is pretty loyal in my view.

Loyal or dumb! (if the club recruit to your position, they mustn't have any faith in him)

I think you guys have missed one

Bloke most likely to be caught ******* watching in the shower :
Jamie Roberts
Did i root your missus or something mate? I'm really looking forward to playing against you, hopefully your witty banter isn't just reserved for behind a computer, it's nice to have a laugh on the field at times.
I'm really looking forward to the season starting as it seems like it will be a great opportunity for a few of you sooks out there to square up with me and i'm really tired of hearing the crap on hear from people hiding behind a username.
It really seems like a few of you have been sitting at your computers downloading Susan Boyle songs, reading selfhelp books and crying over whatever i did to upset you 3 years ago.

A tip for the boys that can't handle some ribbing and a bit of niggle, GET OVER IT OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! You don't have long now, the season and your chance to square up is nearly here.

Like i said muscles, the season is only a few weeks away so he and the others will get their chance very shortly.;)
How about we leave it at that because the forum isn't here to talk about me unless its during the season and i get a kick.... Unlikely though with all the other activities i get up to on the ground and in the changerooms.
Cardross play Meringur tonight in a practice match, will be good to see how both sides are travelling having done some hard work on recruiting over the summer. Werimmull play Woomelang Saturday.... What have the other teams got lined up?

where are Werrimull and Woom playing Skeet?
Aero Ovals on Saturday. It'll be interesting to see how we go, it's decent competition first up and were only starting to get numbers on the track now, will be good to have a hit out finally though and see how the players gel together considering there has been a huge turn over in numbers.
Really looking forward to the showers though :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Checked out the game last night and Cardy looked a vastly improved side from last year, heaps of run and carry as opposed to Meringur who looked a bit sluggish. I would think during the season when games aren't as scrappy and play opens up Meringur will be a different team.
Fair crowd for a practice match too, looks like Cardy are turning things around, good luck to them. Still have Meringur above them on the ladder at this stage but perhaps not as far as first thought.

Checked out the game last night and Cardy looked a vastly improved side from last year, heaps of run and carry as opposed to Meringur who looked a bit sluggish. I would think during the season when games aren't as scrappy and play opens up Meringur will be a different team.
Fair crowd for a practice match too, looks like Cardy are turning things around, good luck to them. Still have Meringur above them on the ladder at this stage but perhaps not as far as first thought.

who from cardy/meringur played well?

was it 2, 25 mins halves?

Thats only half time.

was it 2, 25 mins halves?

Thats only half time.
Yeah it was for some reason.

Ransome was the only real standout for both sides and Cardy looked to go through him at every opportunity, probably more then they should of.

Damien Spicer played for Meringur was easily there best and Carl Kirby looked sharp also. Carl will be great for them this year, the boy can really play and not just offensively.

Was interesting seeing Spicer play on ball. Question - if you had a bloke filling in why would you play him in a key position that he won't be in during the season.
Smarter move would be for him to play out of a pocket to help with numbers and give an actual Meringur player a run through the middle in my opinion.

Yeah it was for some reason.

Ransome was the only real standout for both sides and Cardy looked to go through him at every opportunity, probably more then they should of.

Damien Spicer played for Meringur was easily there best and Carl Kirby looked sharp also. Carl will be great for them this year, the boy can really play and not just offensively.

Was interesting seeing Spicer play on ball. Question - if you had a bloke filling in why would you play him in a key position that he won't be in during the season.
Smarter move would be for him to play out of a pocket to help with numbers and give an actual Meringur player a run through the middle in my opinion.

Hey Skeet it was Jase kirby who you were referring to, Carl was unavailable wednesday night. Both have a bit of x factor, and should be exciting to watch this year.
As for Simmo, he was one of 6 ring ins on the night as we were struggling for numbers. As for playing on the ball, youll have to ask carlo that one , but he was probably the fittest dude we had.
I agree the game was scrappy as, but both sides will no doubt be better for the hitout.
Cardy have improved significantly, Benny adds grunt around the middle and a couple of their 'bigger' type blokes took a few catches and moved well.
Didnt see Pistol in acion though:D
What time is your practice match Saturday? Heard a little bit of heckling on Wednesday from a few of the Pies faithful, be interesting to see some of your new recruits in action.

Hey Skeet it was Jase kirby who you were referring to, Carl was unavailable wednesday night. Both have a bit of x factor, and should be exciting to watch this year.
As for Simmo, he was one of 6 ring ins on the night as we were struggling for numbers. As for playing on the ball, youll have to ask carlo that one , but he was probably the fittest dude we had.
I agree the game was scrappy as, but both sides will no doubt be better for the hitout.
Cardy have improved significantly, Benny adds grunt around the middle and a couple of their 'bigger' type blokes took a few catches and moved well.
Didnt see Pistol in acion though:D
What time is your practice match Saturday? Heard a little bit of heckling on Wednesday from a few of the Pies faithful, be interesting to see some of your new recruits in action.
Shit Jason has slimmed down and shot up since i coached him in under 18's, has got some talent when he's switched on.
I think our game kicks off at 2pm but depends when Woom get here, you comin for a look?
As for heckling would you expect anything the guys that were there;)

Shit Jason has slimmed down and shot up since i coached him in under 18's, has got some talent when he's switched on.
I think our game kicks off at 2pm but depends when Woom get here, you comin for a look?
As for heckling would you expect anything the guys that were there;)

are you playing? you know the Hawks are on live at 2.10 dont ya!

are you playing? you know the Hawks are on live at 2.10 dont ya!
Yeah i'm going to play a little bit but i'm not real impressed to miss there first game of the season! Trust me when i'm on the bench i'll be listening to the radio and the commentators talk about how unstopable Buddy is going to be this season after he kicks 5 in the first quarter on some spaz from Melbourne!

Yeah i'm going to play a little bit but i'm not real impressed to miss there first game of the season! Trust me when i'm on the bench i'll be listening to the radio and the commentators talk about how unstopable Buddy is going to be this season after he kicks 5 in the first quarter on some spaz from Melbourne!
I bet you $100 Buddy wont even get a kick against Melbourne this week

I bet you $100 Buddy wont even get a kick against Melbourne this week

Your onto it Rocket!!:thumbsu: So hows things with out being involved at the footy club you once love Rocket??:confused: See the Rolfe nephews have signed on from bendigo but heard they are only going to play in the games that are winnable (Not Bambill or Golly) which came from their ass coach.:eek: Different..............:cool::rolleyes:

Your onto it Rocket!!:thumbsu: So hows things with out being involved at the footy club you once love Rocket??:confused: See the Rolfe nephews have signed on from bendigo but heard they are only going to play in the games that are winnable (Not Bambill or Golly) which came from their ass coach.:eek: Different..............:cool::rolleyes:
I knew it was on the cards weeks ago.

Wouldnt surprise me one bit and also probably getting coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back