Millewa Football League 2006 - end of 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Millewa Football League

enough of the talk of going to sunraysia - ain't gonna happen. wasn't there a grand final yesterday? who won?

didnt feel like a grand final.
i would like to know the crowd figures, it seemed to be down lot from previous years.

enough of the talk of going to sunraysia - ain't gonna happen. wasn't there a grand final yesterday? who won?

It may happen if a couple of struggling clubs don't come up next season, pretty sure the VCFL would step in and restructure football in this area.

As for the grand (yawn) final it went as expected. Bambill by 94 points. There % for the season was 663 with an average winning margin of 140 points. This can't keep happening!:thumbsdown:

Thought for the day: The average winning margin in The Millewa GF for the last three years is 104 points.:(

Can anyone shed some light on why Cardy and Golly are advertising coaching positions. Is it because Luke and Sparra have stepped down or is it part of both clubs constitution that coaching positions have to be re-advertised?

How are the other clubs going with securing a coach for 2008?

Stories re a points system for the Millewa League in the local rag.
Could it work? Would clubs be happy with it? Clubs would have to begin with a points score perhaps based on where they finished last season. You could let them all start on zero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone shed some light on why Cardy and Golly are advertising coaching positions. Is it because Luke and Sparra have stepped down or is it part of both clubs constitution that coaching positions have to be re-advertised?

How are the other clubs going with securing a coach for 2008?

Sparra stepping down I heard, I think they are out looking for a few big names

Dale King very much in the mix for the job

Kingy would be a great pick up for them. I heard Stephen Bell was a big chance of coaching the Hawks next season.

Any talk on who will be coaching the other teams looking for a coach:confused:

:Drrrrrrrrrrrr.dam millewa comp and money!!!!!! look at meringer? 2 teams in merbein and until next year half of the players that played for merbeinfc are at silly meringer! only one footy team in merbein please! and that is the Merve Neagle Merbein Football club!!!!!!!!

any if players who play at the millewa are still good enough to play in the s.f.l well that is where they should be playing! the M.F.L is for old retired hacks who can't get a kick in an S.F.L side not even a reserve side ! and there should be no big money out there in the M.F.L which is hurting the S.F.L.
So stop your whinging and play the old style of football which is called M.ORE.F.OR.LOOSERS!!!!!!! M.F.L League!!!!!!!!!! :D

:Drrrrrrrrrrrr.dam millewa comp and money!!!!!! look at meringer? 2 teams in merbein and until next year half of the players that played for merbeinfc are at silly meringer! only one footy team in merbein please! and that is the Merve Neagle Merbein Football club!!!!!!!!

any if players who play at the millewa are still good enough to play in the s.f.l well that is where they should be playing! the M.F.L is for old retired hacks who can't get a kick in an S.F.L side not even a reserve side ! and there should be no big money out there in the M.F.L which is hurting the S.F.L.
So stop your whinging and play the old style of football which is called M.ORE.F.OR.LOOSERS!!!!!!! M.F.L League!!!!!!!!!! :D

Obviously you weren't breast fed as a child

Keep your B.S to your self you have posting on Bigfooty for about 2 weeks and I am sick of the crap you post already, keep you inbred opinions to yourself unless you have something worthwhile.

Stories re a points system for the Millewa League in the local rag.
Could it work? Would clubs be happy with it? Clubs would have to begin with a points score perhaps based on where they finished last season. You could let them all start on zero.
Do you mean points system with players?

something has to be done.
its good to see that the MFL is trying to going foward.

drop the MFL and all be happy we are the SFL !!!!!! keep that going because the MFL is not about the farmers these days it is how much money MFLplayers can make after the retire from the MFL!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsu:

keep the SLF as is, the farmers of the MFL just doesn't exist no more so piss that league off!!!!!!!!!!!! make the SFL more interesting! i'd like to see Merbein Neaglefc against the hacks!!! Bambill!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:D:thumbsu::eek:

keep the SLF as is, the farmers of the MFL just doesn't exist no more so piss that league off!!!!!!!!!!!! make the SFL more interesting! i'd like to see Merbein Neaglefc against the hacks!!! Bambill!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:D:thumbsu::eek:

actually keep 4 teams in the millewa going and add 2 more teams to the SFL! There that will be agood idea, beacuse retract what i said before you still need the MFL going but there shouldn't be a lot of money out there especially if some of the guys are still good enough to play at SFL level then they should be in the SFL not the MFL! but i suppose $$$$ talk don't they?:confused:

Re: Millewa Football League top 2008

hye fella's just a local footy fan of both SFL and Mfl, probaly like Euston as they have the bombers colours! but any way my top 4 with Meringer bouncing back and would love more support for this club the coach last year couldn't do it all himself!

anyway Gol-Gol Hawkes
Meringer --sorry don't know how to spell that club!
Nangiloc
Bambil

good luck to all next year beacuse we need the 2 comps going other wise alot of people would just retire when they don't have to!!!!! here's to the FOOTY!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back