Millewa Football League 2009 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmon fellas, we have all read who meringur have or havent recruited, so lets shift focus to the other 6 clubs in the competition. Todays paper stated that Cardross have recruited well, any names?....rocket can you enlighten us?

cmon fellas, we have all read who meringur have or havent recruited, so lets shift focus to the other 6 clubs in the competition. Todays paper stated that Cardross have recruited well, any names?....rocket can you enlighten us?
:D
nope, I only know of a 3 SFL players
talk is about more
All with no cheque book.

They are fringe players at Red Cliffs, still should be handy.

Fringe would surely consist of playing some senior games this decade would it not?? The players i have been told are not fringe players but in saying that will still will be quite handy as they can play.

Jamie Riordan, Ziguras and Rob Stephens apparently. Obviously they are getting up there in age but will still help the others out.

boys i"m from kerang swanhill way and we had a guy that managed fishers here last couple of years played in our senior premiership this year as a key foward is moven back to mildura to work at wentworth fishers be a bloody good pick up for a good club in the millewa get on to it !!!

boys i"m from kerang swanhill way and we had a guy that managed fishers here last couple of years played in our senior premiership this year as a key foward is moven back to mildura to work at wentworth fishers be a bloody good pick up for a good club in the millewa get on to it !!!

Didn't he play 4 Cardross a couple of years ago? If he works, maybe lives in WW he should play from them 2, it might make it easier to get in a shout at the pub after work.

Congrats to Big Robbo on becoming the new MFL President and to Ray Bolitho on Taking Over th Cardy top job well done big guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope there is not too much bias towards Bambill.

Deposit, Think you will find that Graham Robertson is connected to Cardy, not Brett 'Robertson who is bambill's president. I've got to know him over the last 2 years and believe he will be fair and hard working for all clubs.:thumbsu:

living in mildura i think prob not up to sunraysia league but be key postion in millewa

I think the player you will find is Matt Carter brother of Tim who played at Werrimull up to 2003. Broke his leg in 2003 and missed spot in granny but is an ex best and fairest at the club. Would be good to see him back in the black and white!!:thumbsu:

Who did he play for down your way Rudi and where did he finish in the best and fairest??:confused:

Who did he play for down your way Rudi and where did he finish in the best and fairest??:confused:

Played at wandella and in a losing GF last year

Well im looking forward to watching a few Nangiloc games this year. I believe they are doing things the right way. The have recruited a spine. But still keeping their kids to develop around this spine. There is a good feeling out nangiloc. A good enthusiasm to go forward. Luke Stone is doing a great job at creating a real team spirit. And with a few more numbers this year, he will have the ability to drop people for not training. which was something that couldnt happen last year. There is some talent amungst those kids out there. And who knows what could happen if he can get them fit. I know they have a resonable size group that has been running since Nov.
Dont get me wrong. i would seriously doubt they'd be winning the GF this season. But they wont be the worst team either. Im hoping they will at least have a say in who does play in the GF. They are certainly moving in the right direction. I know you armchair experts dont rate them at all as they get very little support on this forum. But not many of you picked Euston to win the GF last year either. ;)

Well im looking forward to watching a few Nangiloc games this year. I believe they are doing things the right way. The have recruited a spine. But still keeping their kids to develop around this spine. There is a good feeling out nangiloc. A good enthusiasm to go forward. Luke Stone is doing a great job at creating a real team spirit. And with a few more numbers this year, he will have the ability to drop people for not training. which was something that couldnt happen last year. There is some talent amungst those kids out there. And who knows what could happen if he can get them fit. I know they have a resonable size group that has been running since Nov.
Dont get me wrong. i would seriously doubt they'd be winning the GF this season. But they wont be the worst team either. Im hoping they will at least have a say in who does play in the GF. They are certainly moving in the right direction. I know you armchair experts dont rate them at all as they get very little support on this forum. But not many of you picked Euston to win the GF last year either. ;)

yeah the recuits are looking promising for 09! Finals action is looking likely if the team can actually play 4 qaurters this year. plus it helps we are actually having a preseason this year instead of starting mid march like last year.

get on the Dees in 09

I think all club lists are full.

I will be playing in the millewa but not for the dogs at Merringur i have already talked to 1 coach and we have come to an agreement for this season that is good for me and the club i am going to sign for

I will be playing in the millewa but not for the dogs at Merringur i have already talked to 1 coach and we have come to an agreement for this season that is good for me and the club i am going to sign for

Good for the club?
Does your new role at "the club" include cleaning up the ankle tape from the bottom of the showers or putting the goal post pads on?
What have you got to offer?

Oh my god i was taking the piss!!! You can't seriously be off to your 4th Millewa club in 4 years and 5th Sunraysia Area club in 5???

Jesus what happened this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back