Millewa Football League 2009 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Bambill would love to have you there. Hunty speaks very highly of you.
Yeah we really hit it off from day one back in the SFL. i reckon we had a real connection!
I would blame his pussy Ranga mate Warney actually because he told Hunty some crap that was far from the truth about when he broke his leg against us.

Is that you Warney?

Yeah we really hit it off from day one back in the SFL. i reckon we had a real connection!
I would blame his pussy Ranga mate Warney actually because he told Hunty some crap that was far from the truth about when he broke his leg against us.

Is that you Warney?

No not Warney. But I do know him and I know out of you two who I would rather have a beer with. I reckon most people in football circles would agree with me.
If you do come back to town I don't think you could afford to be very picky. I think your choices are Cardross in the Millewa or Mildura in the SFL. They seem to be the only ones who will put up with your crap.

No not Warney. But I do know him and I know out of you two who I would rather have a beer with. I reckon most people in football circles would agree with me.
If you do come back to town I don't think you could afford to be very picky. I think your choices are Cardross in the Millewa or Mildura in the SFL. They seem to be the only ones who will put up with your crap.
Is that right?

You don't know anything about me other then what you have seen on the football field. You have based your opinion by that and i am quite happy to misss out on having a beer with you and your lying Ranga mate. Form opinion on me as a footballer i couldn't care less but don't pretend to know me when hiding behind a computer.

Also you can live your life in football circles however i have more going on in my life then just football, amazingly there are other things in life and other avenues to make friends so i think i'll survive.

Read you PM

its good to see that clearances haven't been too much trouble so far. Automatic clearances after 6 days has worked well compared to them being rejected all of the time.

its good to see that clearances haven't been too much trouble so far. Automatic clearances after 6 days has worked well compared to them being rejected all of the time.

Any news on whos coming and going here and there
cant find any thing on the net to do with clearances

Any news on whos coming and going here and there
cant find any thing on the net to do with clearances
i know all of the clearances meringur put in were ok, and bambills got the 3 merbein guys thats all i know at the moment. I think it will be nearly impossible to get cleared if u owe money to a club though...:eek::eek:

i know all of the clearances meringur put in were ok, and bambills got the 3 merbein guys thats all i know at the moment. I think it will be nearly impossible to get cleared if u owe money to a club though...:eek::eek:

Lucky i dont owe merringur any money then but no doubt some guys will have trouble:D

It makes bambill look stronger again if anything, nangi are going hard and meringur have done ok. Golly and euston still look to be about the same given losses\age and gains. Should be a hell of a season. Bambill will have the most pressure, given the names they have signed with last years list. A couple of whispers coming from inside the club say they won't lose a game:p

given bambill have signed a few aren't there a few heading out as well?
Nangiloc have looked to have recruited well, Golly unsure should still do well,Cardy will improve as will meringur, euston have recruited well and only have two retire or decide not to play so will be strong,the only one that is up in the air is werrimull not sure how they will go so will be a very strong season in the millewa. There are a lot of sfl teams complaining about the millewa and players leaving so if you want to have some input go to the sunraysia thread for some interesting debate.

There is certainly no expectation coming out of Bambill that they will win every game. Yes they have recruited well but they had a strong list last year and that didn't go according to plan. Anyone talking about not losing a game is not in the know around the club or has their toungue firmly planted in their cheek looking for a bite from someone.

It makes bambill look stronger again if anything, nangi are going hard and meringur have done ok. Golly and euston still look to be about the same given losses\age and gains. Should be a hell of a season. Bambill will have the most pressure, given the names they have signed with last years list. A couple of whispers coming from inside the club say they won't lose a game:p

Bambill$$ at training last week had 41 with only 22 spots available on weekends!! Where are these players going to play or not??:confused:

Still a major concern that the majority of the signings are headed to Bambill which on pre-season predictions have them way out in front with Euston. Golly have picked up a few but will still rely on the older heads to get them through!!:eek:

I see Hassy's son has signed with Bambill as well straight out of Sth juniors!! Should he still be learning the craft at SFL level or his is playing with his dad as it will probably the last chance too??

Maybe there will be some players available which will make clubs stronger if Merbein fold!!:D

apparently Hassy and all of the other Bam$bill new recruits are playing for free because they like the family atmosphere at the kiddies oval.
who would of thought it?
Those snags on Thursday night must be the deal breaker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bambill$$ at training last week had 41 with only 22 spots available on weekends!! Where are these players going to play or not??:confused:

Still a major concern that the majority of the signings are headed to Bambill which on pre-season predictions have them way out in front with Euston. Golly have picked up a few but will still rely on the older heads to get them through!!:eek:

I see Hassy's son has signed with Bambill as well straight out of Sth juniors!! Should he still be learning the craft at SFL level or his is playing with his dad as it will probably the last chance too??

Maybe there will be some players available which will make clubs stronger if Merbein fold!!:D
Maybe some players who don't get a game in the Millewa could help out Merbein?:confused::thumbsu:

apparently Hassy and all of the other Bam$bill new recruits are playing for free because they like the family atmosphere at the kiddies oval.
who would of thought it?
BULLSHIT ! lol Hasse playin for free? my ass! :thumbsdown::D he is a Hassebeen! :thumbsdown:

There is certainly no expectation coming out of Bambill that they will win every game. Yes they have recruited well but they had a strong list last year and that didn't go according to plan. Anyone talking about not losing a game is not in the know around the club or has their toungue firmly planted in their cheek looking for a bite from someone.
**** BAMBIL! go EUSTON! :thumbsu:

why would hassey jnr want to stay and learn the craft when he has the best person to learn from his dad
I am sure that there were good reason for Hassey leaving Souths.

who would of thought it?

Rocket being the moderator i am unable to answer that quote in the way i would like!!:thumbsdown:

Hassey has been a great player in his day and no doubt will dominate the Millewa like he did back in his Euston days. But the guy loves the coin and would be getting his fair share @ Bambill$$.:D

Snag nights are a given on a Thursday night at most clubs but please dont dribble this crap about playin for nothin and family atmosphere as the club i follow has the same thing but the players are still wanting their share of the foldage available!!:eek:

Who said Hasse was playing for free. Every player at the club gets paid for a win. Yes we do have some players on contract, just like all other clubs in the league

Big Rig u either need to get you eyes fixed or get another source because the most we've had at any one training session is 28. Most sessions we're averaging around 20-24 some our numbers are good but nothing like 40.

Young Kyle wasn't approached by anyone at the club, he just wants to play a full season with his dad. I'm sure he will still learn how to play the game as we have several guys that have played a lot of senior footy in the SFL

No one that is heavily involved in the club is making any stupid predictions on how we will go. We have a few guys who will not be starting in the first game because they are overcoming injuries and are likely to start towards the end of round 1.From what I've read on the thread or heard- the people saying things regarding how many wins etc, are not actually involved in the club.

I believe Euston will have a stronger playing list then last year particularly through the recruiting of Josh Healy, Adam Langshaw and Felix. 3 players who will perform strongly.Joe's challenge will be to keep the boys hungry and keen, which is harder then is sounds after winning a premiership!

The season is fast approaching and hopefully the 'Silly Season Talk' stops

Rocket being the moderator i am unable to answer that quote in the way i would like!!:thumbsdown:

Hassey has been a great player in his day and no doubt will dominate the Millewa like he did back in his Euston days. But the guy loves the coin and would be getting his fair share @ Bambill$$.:D

Snag nights are a given on a Thursday night at most clubs but please dont dribble this crap about playin for nothin and family atmosphere as the club i follow has the same thing but the players are still wanting their share of the foldage available!!:eek:
I think the sarcasm in my post has been missed.
remember this little gem...
Originally Posted by chalkie
10, I can tell you Bambill is NOT throwing $$$ around LR&C.
. We are unable to spend big $$$

Hassey still a great player. Was never given a chance at South. How do you know he likes the coin. Do you know him personly?

Who said Hasse was playing for free. Every player at the club gets paid for a win. Yes we do have some players on contract, just like all other clubs in the league

Big Rig u either need to get you eyes fixed or get another source because the most we've had at any one training session is 28. Most sessions we're averaging around 20-24 some our numbers are good but nothing like 40.

Young Kyle wasn't approached by anyone at the club, he just wants to play a full season with his dad. I'm sure he will still learn how to play the game as we have several guys that have played a lot of senior footy in the SFL

No one that is heavily involved in the club is making any stupid predictions on how we will go. We have a few guys who will not be starting in the first game because they are overcoming injuries and are likely to start towards the end of round 1.From what I've read on the thread or heard- the people saying things regarding how many wins etc, are not actually involved in the club.

I believe Euston will have a stronger playing list then last year particularly through the recruiting of Josh Healy, Adam Langshaw and Felix. 3 players who will perform strongly.Joe's challenge will be to keep the boys hungry and keen, which is harder then is sounds after winning a premiership!

The season is fast approaching and hopefully the 'Silly Season Talk' stops

I quite agree you don't know how any footy game will play out.
Euston is going to have a strong side and they will be hungry to go back-to-back.

I think the sarcasm in my post has been missed.
remember this little gem...
Nice bit of editing Rocket. As you can see the reason I stated why we didn't have a huge recruiting budget was due to the club having to fund the development of our new rooms. By the way how are your rooms going?
....................................................................................................
Orginal Quote in Whole-Posted Feb 08
10, I can tell you Bambill is NOT throwing $$$ around LR&C. We have a modest budget to work with, and the recruiting group ensures, the club only spends what we are able to afford. We are unable to spend big $$$ as the club is in the process on starting major renovation work on our club rooms:thumbsu:
Yes there are some guys in the club that get paid, however ,it's not any where near as much as some people on here think. The club puts on lot of time and effort into looking after all players (on and off the fields) and their family, which is why we have been able to retain nearly most players from last year and recruit others to replace the guys we have lost.
As for what other clubs in the MFL are offering players, unless you're actively involved in the recruiting for a club , people don't really know what players are being offered or getting. It just seems some people on this site have an issue with certain clubs and use this forum to slag them:thumbsdown:

touche.
but it is good to see now your rooms are finished you can get back to buying players from the SFL and hopefully all that money spent will buy you a premiership this time.
the cup at show and tell back at the kiddies oval would be mad bro' ?:D
By the way how are your rooms going?
you mean my house reno's?

:D
Hassey still a great player. Was never given a chance at South. How do you know he likes the coin. Do you know him personly?

Yes i do no hassey and like the guy just stating a fact. Maybe some jealosuly their as we approached him as well and would like him starting in the goal square at the pies!!:eek:

Money is thrown around at every club so players getting paid is a given but its a mystery as how much is thrown around the Millewa unless you are in the inner sanctum!!:thumbsu:

Chalkie good to see your back and giving your opinion and believe i may have been told some false info on training numbers. But given your popularity at the saints there will be some players who will miss out. Going on transfers you have lost only Ryan but gained heaps so realistically you will have a list of 30+. How do you manage this as 10 or so players will miss out most weeks and i know injuries and availabilty play a part but im sure you have enough to cover!!;)

How is Sths going with you recruiting a number of there players again and probably the biggest name their had in there history likely to have a run with you also!!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back