List Mgmt. Mind your own business Dermie

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, if you look at the AFL tracker, he spent 100% in the forward half. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Watch the replay, he actually lined up on the wing for center bounces.

Don't you have to be in the top 25% of salary at your club to qualify for free agency? Would Elliott meet that criteria? I doubt it.

Isn't the 25% only a consideration with regard to compo insomuch as players need to fall within that 25% bracket of the destination club to merit compo?

The AFL tracker is wrong. There is game footage of him on the defensive wing - the commentators even made a point of it on the call “Elliott is a long long way from home”.
Saw it with my own eyes. Also, “in the forward half” is not inconsistent with a midfield role at any point.

Perhaps because Stevo is a key part of our next gen midfield and a few of our midfield group are entering their twilight years now?

Yes he has been good up forward, but we can't keep him there permanently for too much longer, as much of a luxury as it is to have him inside F50. He needs to be getting more midfield time into him if he is to develop into the gun midfielder he looks like he can be.

Gun forward seems like a fine option to me.

Don't you have to be in the top 25% of salary at your club to qualify for free agency? Would Elliott meet that criteria? I doubt it.
Or time served at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Mind your own business Dermie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back