Mininera and District FL - Pre Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Mininera and District FL Part 2

The bloke you are talking about is Hayden Lanlyan, he kicked 150 goals with some club the rumour is. But he has signed with Minyip Murtoa, but i have heard a rumour that Taty have signed some bloke Tony hes played AFL with the swans a few years ago:p

I was actually told it was Johns by this source, but maybe he has his wires crossed.
Looks like the Goons are making some big moves towards securing four in a row whoever it is!!

The bloke you are talking about is Hayden Lanlyan, he kicked 150 goals with some club the rumour is. But he has signed with Minyip Murtoa, but i have heard a rumour that Taty have signed some bloke Tony hes played AFL with the swans a few years ago:p

Would that be Tony Morwood or the the great man himself Tony Lockett? Ah! the memories.Mind you he did make his name at the Saints

Problem is Noodles they manage to do it the right way not like some other clubs we know from around that way?:thumbsu:

Hmmm, I wouldn't be so sure there Roo, few whispers of unrest surrounding Taty throwing plenty of coin at prospective players and perhaps neglecting some players who are closer to home...

Hmmm, I wouldn't be so sure there Roo, few whispers of unrest surrounding Taty throwing plenty of coin at prospective players and perhaps neglecting some players who are closer to home...

Well i wouldnt say that bumbles. No more than anyother club. They offered cunnigham some money and ararat offered him as much if not more. maybe one other player. Its called football of the 20th century ararat cant sit on their arse and expect players to turn up because it is the mighty ararat football club!

Have to agree a little bit with both your articles(Magic and Bumbles)but this day and age you have to suck to players even if they are your own you just can't expect them to turn up because you are the premier side of the town?

Well i wouldnt say that bumbles. No more than anyother club. They offered cunnigham some money and ararat offered him as much if not more. maybe one other player. Its called football of the 20th century ararat cant sit on their arse and expect players to turn up because it is the mighty ararat football club!

You missed my point Magic - No qualms about offering Cunningham money or whoever it happens to be, my point was that I know for a fact that some premiership players from Tatyoon are a touch disgruntled that the club is throwing money around at other players, and somewhat neglecting the ones who have helped them become such a successful club over the past few years!!

Not sure where you're coming from about sitting on your arse and expecting people to turn up because because it is the 'Mighty Ararat Football Club' as you so eloquently put it, I dont recall ever mentioning Ararat at all in my previous post!! I was referring to Tatyoon and Tatyoon alone.

Oh, and for the record, Thompson, Burton and Newson were also offered pretty reasonable money, again no qualms, just figure we may as well deal with the facts!!

Have to agree a little bit with both your articles(Magic and Bumbles)but this day and age you have to suck to players even if they are your own you just can't expect them to turn up because you are the premier side of the town?

Agree with that wholeheartedly Roo, same can be said if u are the most successful side in a league, or as you said, the premier side in the town!!

You missed my point Magic - No qualms about offering Cunningham money or whoever it happens to be, my point was that I know for a fact that some premiership players from Tatyoon are a touch disgruntled that the club is throwing money around at other players, and somewhat neglecting the ones who have helped them become such a successful club over the past few years!!

Not sure where you're coming from about sitting on your arse and expecting people to turn up because because it is the 'Mighty Ararat Football Club' as you so eloquently put it, I dont recall ever mentioning Ararat at all in my previous post!! I was referring to Tatyoon and Tatyoon alone.

Oh, and for the record, Thompson, Burton and Newson were also offered pretty reasonable money, again no qualms, just figure we may as well deal with the facts!!

Is one of them premiership players your talking about work out the prison and mite be playing with Great Western?

money is ****ing counrty football. some clubs more than others, are paying for numbers not footballers. whats happened to ppl's loyalty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, and for the record, Thompson, Burton and Newson were also offered pretty reasonable money, again no qualms, just figure we may as well deal with the facts!![/quote]

All i am trying to say is that all clubs in the district offer players money. Cunningham - Ararat offered more than taty, Burton - eagles offered more than taty, Thompson i believe eagles offered quite a bit more than taty. Taty are just doing their bit to continue to be successful. IM not sure who these disgruntled players are but im sure taty look after them in many other ways.

All i am trying to say is that all clubs in the district offer players money. Cunningham - Ararat offered more than taty, Burton - eagles offered more than taty, Thompson i believe eagles offered quite a bit more than taty. Taty are just doing their bit to continue to be successful. IM not sure who these disgruntled players are but im sure taty look after them in many other ways.[/quote]

Well I'M just saying that there are players at Taty who feel that way, so I'm not even sure where all that stuff about clubs offering money etc even came from!! Or the 'Mighty Ararat Football Club' stuff!! Straight over my head!!

Lets gets some facts out there so d*******s like magic can understand.

FACT- we never offered Peter anything. He was straight up with us and said his first priority was to stay with Ararat Gason Rats. He trained with us when Ararat wernt training. He was always going to be with Ararat again this year.
FACT- If money was the deciding factor for Bj Burton, then he would be with tatyoon. They offered way way way more than what he is gettin with us!!!!! But it wasnt at all. He has family and mates at the eagles and also can see how we have developed a young side and he wants to be a part of that!!!!!

Lets gets some facts out there so d*******s like magic can understand.

FACT- we never offered Peter anything. He was straight up with us and said his first priority was to stay with Ararat Gason Rats. He trained with us when Ararat wernt training. He was always going to be with Ararat again this year.
FACT- If money was the deciding factor for Bj Burton, then he would be with tatyoon. They offered way way way more than what he is gettin with us!!!!! But it wasnt at all. He has family and mates at the eagles and also can see how we have developed a young side and he wants to be a part of that!!!!!

I know for a fact that taty didnt offer him more than the eagles. But we could argue all day. bj is a great kid who will be great for the eagles and i wish him all the best. Along with Bradd who was a great asset for taty last year and will be good for the eagles just keep him off the red wine

I know for a fact that taty didnt offer him more than the eagles. But we could argue all day. bj is a great kid who will be great for the eagles and i wish him all the best. Along with Bradd who was a great asset for taty last year and will be good for the eagles just keep him off the red wine
Another Fact=BJ (les brennan) is at his 4th club in 4 years and hes 18 fact=ihe is on 350 a game not 600 fact.whats he gonna be like in 4or 5 years time ???kids these days follow money trails FACT.

Another Fact=BJ (les brennan) is at his 4th club in 4 years and hes 18 fact=ihe is on 350 a game not 600 fact.whats he gonna be like in 4or 5 years time ???kids these days follow money trails FACT.
you are a d@@@k head. The only 2 clubs he has played at are ararat gason rats and tatyoon!!!! and also you can half the 350 and then shave a bit more of that and then you might be close to what he is getting. which as i stated is no way near the figure that tatyoon offered him. get the facts or dont @@@@ing comment about players when you have no idea d@@k head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a d@@@k head. The only 2 clubs he has played at are ararat gason rats and tatyoon!!!! and also you can half the 350 and then shave a bit more of that and then you might be close to what he is getting. which as i stated is no way near the figure that tatyoon offered him. get the facts or dont @@@@ing comment about players when you have no idea d@@k head!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fatcs dont lie orion
2006-ararat rats
2007-tatyoon
2008-ararat rats
2009-eagles.how many is that orion you goose.and he is on 350 a game.and ill comment on anything i like ashley!!!

Fatcs dont lie orion
2006-ararat rats
2007-tatyoon
2008-ararat rats
2009-eagles.how many is that orion you goose.and he is on 350 a game.and ill comment on anything i like ashley!!!

your source must be pretty good on that 350 a game if your trying to compete against orion cause orion knows alot more about this than you would

your source must be pretty good on that 350 a game if your trying to compete against orion cause orion knows alot more about this than you would
Give the kid a break fellas its no ones business what hes on hes a great player and a good kid.

I know for a fact that Taty offered Aidan Bell more money than what his getting at Eagles, so lets just cut the crap fellas..

I know for a fact that Taty offered Aidan Bell more money than what his getting at Eagles, so lets just cut the crap fellas..

Taty didnt speak to Aidan Bell, so get ur facts right Tom. Rumours everywhere about people getting paid, but if clubs a offering money you cant blame the player 4 taking it. But i dont agree on kids getting big $$ thats y alot of country clubs a struggling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mininera and District FL - Pre Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back