Mininera and District FL - Pre Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Mininera and District FL Part 2

Noodles, dragon, you guys must have made an appearance at demon training this week, what are the numbers like?? what about recruits?? heard on the grape vine they have a praccy match soon?? let me know how they go?

whats happening with big shaw and white both ok player but could turn a game on its head if on fire not that it happened very often not much has been said about them yet

DRAGON IS BACK HAHAAAAA
now ive been reading up on this site and it seems to be tatyyy focussed again.
and AL the demons have been getting real good numbers to training but will lose bradley stewart as he is off to darwin.
now the quality of there recruits as senior players is yet to be displayed however, i have word that two of the 6 or 7 recruits have some ability. one winning the BFL U18 league b and f and the other the goal kicking.
could be just rumours but ya never know. young local dee's clint dudman allan noone and micky may have been on the track with micky may resembling a "josh hunt" type figure. the kids a tank. the other two boys fitness is down a bit but the old boy knight owl has got them putting in the hard yards.
the thing i love about the dee's is they will play there locals before out of towners. unlike flag hungry, money spending clubs. cough cough hawksdale cough.
haha should be an exciting year.
in regards to the lismore derri u16s, arron white and allan noone have put there hands up to take the job will be interesting to see how these boys handle there first year as coachs. i heard up at the bowls club the other night :p by the manager of the u16s. that they have 19 players returning from last year and another 10 maybes. aswell as a few recruits from colac and camperdown way. HOW are all the other junior sides shaping up.

WHO ARE WE. WHO ARE WE. WE ARE THE BOYS FROM LIS/DERRI. ROLL EM ROLL EM KICK EM IN THE TAR. VICTORY IS NEVER FAR! CARRNNNN THE DEEESS

Have heard something on the vine that the "Ballarat" boys at lis-derri that a few of them played a few senior games coming into the side up and down from the U/18s for east point last year has anyone heard the same? So they must be pretty young so there is a bit of youth for derri some Darren Quinton kid or something and tyler someone i have heard about? anyone else know anything about these kids?

whats happening with big shaw and white both ok player but could turn a game on its head if on fire not that it happened very often not much has been said about them yet

The big shaw has been rumoured to be playing for the ballarat grammar side.
Young white will be a handy inclusion to the senior side this year after losing a big of interest over the last 2 years
The dees are looking like a track team at the moment, can only hope they can get the skills up and dont burn out or fall away with injuries as they did in the 2008 season.
AL numbers at training have been pretty good, bit of a buz going around the club. especially with the youth being brought to the club.
Over the years the Lismore Derri side has become well known for its toughness (some say diry play, but they of course are the victims of a hard hendo bump or solid jahn tackle) but also known for its ever aging list. lets hope these boys can come as senior players and turn that image around. Another young local that has shown his face at training is daniel nicholson, with no sign of the times 2 traitor troy zadow.
In terms of losing players, according to the website the dees have kept relatively the same list. which is a good sign
Things are looking good all round for the mininera league, many recruits and movement which look to improve the standard of footy there is in the league.
hopefully teams can prevent tatyoon from winning another flag!

any talk of the u16 teams? many numbers around? Bloods how is your group of youngsters looking? started training yet?

Word filtering from out at Moyston is that aaron pianta has sprained his wrist making sandwiches for the canteen...................
can confirm this, big loss to the ladies in the kitchen. was tipped to be a real up and comer this year
Hahaha
Damn yous blokes are funny! Ever thought about a career in comedy?? Because blimey that nearly knocked me off my feet i cacked up so hard..

The only reason poor little span was giving them a hand in the kitchen was because you two fat little telly tebby wana bee's waddled all the way down from your 'high and mighty' rat's thrones out to moysten and somehow became enlightened by the flourish of sangas sitting before you, and wat would ya no within 2 minutes there seemed to be none left. Oh and never forgetting the fact that around such a club that aaron associates himself with they actually lend a helping hand to one another!

So how bout you get off the mininera forum and go spread your good for nothing opinions elsewear because they aint wanted here...

any other praccy matches going on?? bolac?? rovers?? Penshurst?? Taty??

the transfers list makes for interesting reading.. alot of transfers going on lets hope all clubs and hold on to their numbers.

Hahaha
Damn yous blokes are funny! Ever thought about a career in comedy?? Because blimey that nearly knocked me off my feet i cacked up so hard..

The only reason poor little span was giving them a hand in the kitchen was because you two fat little telly tebby wana bee's waddled all the way down from your 'high and mighty' rat's thrones out to moysten and somehow became enlightened by the flourish of sangas sitting before you, and wat would ya no within 2 minutes there seemed to be none left. Oh and never forgetting the fact that around such a club that aaron associates himself with they actually lend a helping hand to one another!

So how bout you get off the mininera forum and go spread your good for nothing opinions elsewear because they aint wanted here...

haha you must be the one that came to his aid and gave him mouth to mouth to revive him after he fainted from the pain of hurting his wrist, so why dont you waddle back over behind the scoreboard get back on your knees and do what you do best

the transfers list makes for interesting reading.. alot of transfers going on lets hope all clubs and hold on to their numbers.

Caramut have practise matches against Allansford this weekend, then Panmure the next. The Swans could be a bit light on with quite a few players involved in cricket finals. Will be interesting!

Caramut have practise matches against Allansford this weekend, then Panmure the next. The Swans could be a bit light on with quite a few players involved in cricket finals. Will be interesting!

good to see they are getting some good praccy matches in.... are caramut gunna have a junior side this year??

Ay no need for that fellas cool it off..

Good to see clubs getting out there and getting some practice in before first round.

What is the situation with Bolac? Does anyone have any info?

Ay no need for that fellas cool it off..

Good to see clubs getting out there and getting some practice in before first round.

What is the situation with Bolac? Does anyone have any info?
So true tangy why do people feel it necessary to abuse others on here about something not even related to footy. Stay on topic or stay off the site:mad:.
News from Moyston how are the new fellas fitting in the likes of Shane Bacon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hear Moyston got 6 ballarat players cuming up to play the eagles to-morrow night!!!! Can any moyston boys fill us in on who they are etc. are they just for the practise match or they recruits???????

any news on the netball front?? are all the clubs getting teams together?? who will be the teams to beat there??

Hear Moyston got 6 ballarat players cuming up to play the eagles to-morrow night!!!! Can any moyston boys fill us in on who they are etc. are they just for the practise match or they recruits???????

Where has that info come from orion?
From what i am aware of the only people playing in the practice match are those who have been at pre-season training. It would be pointless to bring in 6 players just for a practice match.

I don't know where you got that information orion but moyston did not get any ballarat players in last nights practise match...:)

I don't know where you got that information orion but moyston did not get any ballarat players in last nights practise match...:)

how did people rate the game? word on the grape vine was a very low standard game... understand its just a muck about but from the sources ive heard not much 2 be overly excited about from either side... happy to be told otherwise...

how did people rate the game? word on the grape vine was a very low standard game... understand its just a muck about but from the sources ive heard not much 2 be overly excited about from either side... happy to be told otherwise...

Yea thats what pracy matches are for mate mucking around just trying to get an idea of what pos players can play during the season...1st game is always a low standard game to watch but last nights game was albout raising money for charity for the fire appeal and from what i here they raised some good money so thanks to both clubs for there eforts....on the footy side of things i know that moyston had 7 senior players out of there squad which might play in next weeks pracy game against wincelsea at moyston home of (FOOTBALL) get along and have a look...also the eagles had a few players out in the end it was a close game very slopy with moyson winning by a point

Yea thats what pracy matches are for mate mucking around just trying to get an idea of what pos players can play during the season...1st game is always a low standard game to watch but last nights game was albout raising money for charity for the fire appeal and from what i here they raised some good money so thanks to both clubs for there eforts....on the footy side of things i know that moyston had 7 senior players out of there squad which might play in next weeks pracy game against wincelsea at moyston home of (FOOTBALL) get along and have a look...also the eagles had a few players out in the end it was a close game very slopy with moyson winning by a point
Moyston 5 goals 12 to Eagles 8 goals 5 where do you get a one point victory out of that?

Guess the goal umpires had different scores then because they tallied the final scores to have the pumas winning by a point..

Well i think both clubs would be happy with the hit out. The game was a good way to show where both clubs are at and what they need to improve on. Both clubs showed off there new recruits and should be happy with the way things turned out. except for moyston when terry keiler left the field with a suspected broken hand could be a loss if suspissions are true

Moyston 5 goals 12 to Eagles 8 goals 5 where do you get a one point victory out of that?

Sorry buddy i wasint the one counting up the scores i just heard that was the end result dosent madder either way the scores were close unless u really want to get scores on a practice match and make something out of them because at the end of the day it means nothing until the season starts......and where did u get your scores from?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mininera and District FL - Pre Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back