Mininera and District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt be so confident of that Magic, heard Sonny along with a few other lads had been linked to the Weagles!! Anyway time will tell... Doug going alone or joint again?

Just cause us so called Weagles haven't had the success of some other club in the area over the past few years doesn't mean we are shit. we are a good family orriantated club who welcomes any one that wants to give it shot, There are alot of good people around the club and it is a good environment to be around and a couple of people on here will back me up on this

So is 20 goals close superspan?
Taty have appointed Douga Walton as coach again.
Looks likely to be bringing sonny back to play with a few other big names.
Things looking even better for taty in 09.

Yeah great point magic. i think you have been over powered on this one spana but use are heading in the right direction which is good see, who knows if use keep recruting well the deficit might not be so big

It's November. Sonny still has time to 'sign' with half a dozen more clubs by late March.

It will be interesting to see if sonny puts pen to paper who will follow him back out to taty and who will leave. I have heard that Andy and Rich tucker are leaving but im not positive on that

Just cause us so called Weagles haven't had the success of some other club in the area over the past few years doesn't mean we are shit. we are a good family orriantated club who welcomes any one that wants to give it shot, There are alot of good people around the club and it is a good environment to be around and a couple of people on here will back me up on this

Dude, "Weagles" is not a derogatory term...
Havent u heard the West Coast Eagles called that before? Same thing, dunno why ur so quick to jump on that if i wanted to bag the Eagles (which i dont), i wud get on the LPFL thread and do it there..

I never said u were shit, or anything against the club..

Chill out!!

Dude, "Weagles" is not a derogatory term...
Havent u heard the West Coast Eagles called that before? Same thing, dunno why ur so quick to jump on that if i wanted to bag the Eagles (which i dont), i wud get on the LPFL thread and do it there..

I never said u were shit, or anything against the club..

Chill out!!

haha its all good

lismore derri will prevent moyston again from making top three.
with the recruiters on the move. the coach signed. things are looking up for lismore derri. heard they approached a few young players from hampden. Josh pearson and luke clarke.
only time will tell

lismore derri will prevent moyston again from making top three.
with the recruiters on the move. the coach signed. things are looking up for lismore derri. heard they approached a few young players from hampden. Josh pearson and luke clarke.
only time will tell

With the Rams Pumas & Penshurst all signing up quality coaches, yes I believe the Demons might be on the move.............out of the five!:thumbsu:

Is it Jahn coaching Dragon?

From what I hear, the Eagles would play finals in the MDFL. Been told from some observers at this year's MDFL grand final that both sides were ordinary and would struggle to beat LPFL fifth placed side. Not into arguments about standard, footy outside of AFL is about mates and fun, just pointing out that the Eagles should be cut some slack by some people from other leagues. Good luck Eagles.

From what I hear, the Eagles would play finals in the MDFL. Been told from some observers at this year's MDFL grand final that both sides were ordinary and would struggle to beat LPFL fifth placed side. Not into arguments about standard, footy outside of AFL is about mates and fun, just pointing out that the Eagles should be cut some slack by some people from other leagues. Good luck Eagles.

It is very hard to compare leagues, but several of the Ararat Eagles 2006 Senior list are now playing at Moyston and doing ok, but they struggled in the LPFL.;)

It is very hard to compare leagues, but several of the Ararat Eagles 2006 Senior list are now playing at Moyston and doing ok, but they struggled in the LPFL.;)

May i ask who are the several players who struggled in the LPFL/
Eagles wouldnt go close to making the finals in the MDFL. They might not finish bottom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably you.

Eagles would be around midway, 5th or lower have some good kids but need some depth in there side. The 2 top mininera sides r 10goals better side then the 3rd side, thats how much of a gap there is. Saying that i think taty would make the top 3 in the lexton league.

Eagles would be around midway, 5th or lower have some good kids but need some depth in there side. The 2 top mininera sides r 10goals better side then the 3rd side, thats how much of a gap there is. Saying that i think taty would make the top 3 in the lexton league.
tatyoon would be 4th or 5th. top 3 at lextonplains are way stronger than them from what i have seen and played against. in saying that we probably shouldnt compare leagues or teams unless we play interleague or teams play against each other for premiership points. and that wont happen so it's a bit of a tit for tat!!!!!

What i seen at this year's MDFL grand final was great, couple of young kids playing good footy on there first grand final. Don't forget the final's r a different thing then home n away games, i have seen alot of grand finals that have been crap right from the start!:)

tatyoon would be 4th or 5th. top 3 at lextonplains are way stronger than them from what i have seen and played against. in saying that we probably shouldnt compare leagues or teams unless we play interleague or teams play against each other for premiership points. and that wont happen so it's a bit of a tit for tat!!!!!

Yea true, well we will never know!!

So is 20 goals close superspan?
Taty have appointed Douga Walton as coach again.
Looks likely to be bringing sonny back to play with a few other big names.
Things looking even better for taty in 09.

Yep ok zander...good point but do u know any of the players where recruiting??.. na didn't think so.. we got a few that we just keepin a secret at the moment.. so zander i guess we will see in the 2009 season won't we.:thumbsu:

Yep ok zander...good point but do u know any of the players where recruiting??.. na didn't think so.. we got a few that we just keepin a secret at the moment.. so zander i guess we will see in the 2009 season won't we.:thumbsu:

Settle down boys.. It is very good to hear that Matt Rea has signed on as coach and Will Bell is more than likely to sign on aswell very soon but everyone knows what tatyoon are like meaning they recruit very strongly.. Heard the pumas are chasing Paul McGloughlin.. Any truth span?

Just some facts and figures for the uneducated...

Moyston played Taty twice last year and were beaten by 57 points and 94 points respectively... Both times, but especially in the first outing Taty had been struck pretty hard with injuries..

Moyston also played Hawkesdale twice last year and were beaten by 74 points and 41 points respectively..

They also failed to beat Lismore/Derri throughout the season..

Glad they are on the way up but there is still plenty of improvement needed, (providing the top three teams have similar line-ups) to be a serious contender in 2009!!

Good luck to Matt Rae, dont know him but good to see a young bloke having a crack at coaching at a senior level!

yeah all good figures there leigh... but don't get caught with stats and figures...they all played better on the day!!:D

Settle down boys.. It is very good to hear that Matt Rea has signed on as coach and Will Bell is more than likely to sign on aswell very soon but everyone knows what tatyoon are like meaning they recruit very strongly.. Heard the pumas are chasing Paul McGloughlin.. Any truth span?

yeah mate...yeaterday i heard that glockers was coming out in pre-season and i think to do some fitness coaching and stuff like that...i usure if he will come for whole season...but he is coming for pre-season:thumbsu:

So is everyone, chasing Paul his a gun. There no big name players around town that will leave there home clubs only if there is big $$$ on the line n Paul not that sort of bloke sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back