Mininera and District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Henderson be shut down?
spends most of his time running off the back flank, what are they taggin him like teams are reece shawthese days? sure he has his stints on the ball during the game. Gets alot of shit talked about him that hes "dirty" and that he downs youngsters behind play.
if the ball is there, hes gunna go for it no matter who else is. whether they be young tall fat old. if he gets a young bloke whilst running to the ball then it aint a dirty act, there choosing to play senior footy.
Struggle to meet a more honest footballer!
As for Neil Kelly, surely will be back in the coming weeks.
and people will be forced to eat there words. no doubting he is a top footballer in this league and when playing is in the top 5 players in it.

Good Reading everyones opinions, keep it up

"ITS A GRAND OLD FLAG"

sorry mate but obviously u havent watched hendo play very often if u dont think he has the tendancy to drop a couple of the ball or illegally... however he is better this year and looks to have improved his fitness and is playing good footy...
i think someone running with him could definetly shut him down as long as they are smart around the packs and run off into space with him as he does so often when the ball is contested...

sorry mate but obviously u havent watched hendo play very often if u dont think he has the tendancy to drop a couple of the ball or illegally... however he is better this year and looks to have improved his fitness and is playing good footy...
i think someone running with him could definetly shut him down as long as they are smart around the packs and run off into space with him as he does so often when the ball is contested...

Never seen hendo play? come on mate, you know nothing about me.
Ever seen him drop someone yer, i have. but if you read what i said again i said never hit a young bloke. i.e playing first year or second year of seniors. Wont take shit from anyone, but is more likely to get them in a fair way big tackle or bump. Nothing but a role model at l/d now for the likes of clint dudman arron white micky may.
He will get the hard ball 9 times out of 10. Want to look at a player who drops of the packs and gets the easy ball? look at glen rogers mate.
Hendo is easy in top 10 players in the league

Neil Kelly has had a bad run... even though he isn't playing I think he is doing a great job as coach esp. with the youth.
It is a worry that if Jahn and Hendo are shut down whether the Demons can match it with the higher up sides. They have done well thus far.. hopefully they can keep kicking along.
here, here!! I think they will lift and be a force to be reckoned with.

moyston better than l/d pfffttt what a joke.
matty carr dominated precedings today, with what must have been 40 odd touches along side jahn knight who had the same contribution. hendo hard at it all day.
go dees

i no vallance has to be playing at the moment but he has only missed bout 3 senior games this yr and seriously is offering stuff all... he really seems to lack spirit on the field and can guarantee as soon as a few start getting back he will be back in the 2s... think he needs it to get some confidence back...
that is 1 thing teams in this league seem 2 do, play kids just cos there kids and believe it will be the best for them long term... i seriously think the best for development is playing reserves and earning your spot and then making sure you value the chance and make the most of it when they shot... has helped a few players at taty and definetly helped with their success... but hey if a kids good enough he definetly should be challenged, vallance just hasn't handle the challenges so far...
maconachie is adapting to senior footy pretty nicely on a wing, thats where he'll play out this yr...

some fair comments there and i haven't seen much of vallance this year so i wont disagree.. i would add tho that i think at the moment machonachie is a better footballer, but also think it is a lot easier to play on the wing than in a key post down forward - plenty of room to move and not the constant pressure from an opponent!!
but good luck to both boys i hope they continue to develop and will be handy inclusions for Taty in the coming years...

Never seen hendo play? come on mate, you know nothing about me.
Ever seen him drop someone yer, i have. but if you read what i said again i said never hit a young bloke. i.e playing first year or second year of seniors. Wont take shit from anyone, but is more likely to get them in a fair way big tackle or bump. Nothing but a role model at l/d now for the likes of clint dudman arron white micky may.
He will get the hard ball 9 times out of 10. Want to look at a player who drops of the packs and gets the easy ball? look at glen rogers mate.
Hendo is easy in top 10 players in the league

Hendo the Clanger King! Gee how much more can you suck up this duds @rse?? Doesn't go after kids, doesn't take cheap shots, is a gun, gets the hard balls.... HAHAHA what a joke! You can let Hendo have 30 touches cos he will give it back to you 25times with his fantastic foot skills!
Mate i have had enough of hearing you talk about Lismore, come back and talk to us when you duds wanna win a flag! Ohh wait you will write back saying we don't spend money and buy premierships... Well i suggest you do spend some cash cos you have no local talent to get ya one!!

moyston better than l/d pfffttt what a joke.
matty carr dominated precedings today, with what must have been 40 odd touches along side jahn knight who had the same contribution. hendo hard at it all day.
go dees

Obviously L/D were better than the Pumas on the day. Unfortunatley for the Pumas they had to go into the day without both their Coach and Assistant coach and had a team mate in Ballarat hospital after a motor bike accident the night before. All in all not a bad effort by the Pumas, albeit they lost. Have to look at the positives. Hats off to L/D they performed on the day. There is still a long way to go in the season and I am sure if the Pumas were to make the finals and were to come up against L/D they would be confident of causing an upset. I would be concerned if it is always Jahn Knight, Hendo and Matt Carr doing the work for L/D. One goes down and the others stopped could mean the game much like what the Rams did to them a few weeks back.

the bloods, how did the rams go on the weekend?? who was reported in that game?? who was best from both sides??

Not in the same league as Hawkesdale-Macarthur unfortunately lemons.

They certainly had a crack, but turned over the ball too much, and the classy Eagles midfielders just drove it down Johnstone (5) and Matthew's throat (4).

Murray Habel, Sholl, Josh Reichman, David Jelbart, Paul Johnstone and Mark Johnson all played well for the Eagles.

Trevor Remfry, Matt Clark, Leigh Bubb, Will Dore and Caleb Hogan all did ok for the Rams.

Caleb Hogan was reported for striking, but not sure who he hit and whether that bloke was reported as well.......but both got yellow cards.

Looks as though Hawksdale have put in 3 late clearances before they close. Wonder if they are senior players or not? Would be a pitty for the blokes playing two's who might miss out in the process?

Looks as though Hawksdale have put in 3 late clearances before they close. Wonder if they are senior players or not? Would be a pitty for the blokes playing two's who might miss out in the process?

none worth worrying about I reckon..........Templeton played with the Rams two years back.......was a good footballer, but is nearly 40, and struggled two years back! He is a copper who was stationed back in Hamilton when playing for the Rams.....then moved to Casterton, and is now stationed somewhere back near Hawkesdale where he has a property.
Was a KP, but with the likes of older blokes in Richardson, Johnstone could not see him even getting close to playing for them.

Speaking to Hawk-Mac person after the Rams game, they were only interested in finding out about Templeton, and did not mention the other two.

Additional info......young Steve Mirtschin is an U16 player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hendo the Clanger King! Gee how much more can you suck up this duds @rse?? Doesn't go after kids, doesn't take cheap shots, is a gun, gets the hard balls.... HAHAHA what a joke! You can let Hendo have 30 touches cos he will give it back to you 25times with his fantastic foot skills!
Mate i have had enough of hearing you talk about Lismore, come back and talk to us when you duds wanna win a flag! Ohh wait you will write back saying we don't spend money and buy premierships... Well i suggest you do spend some cash cos you have no local talent to get ya one!!

Razza's a w***er.. cha-cha cha cha cha
Razza's a w***er.. cha-cha cha cha cha
LOL
hendo is one of the top vote getters in the league you numb-nuts.
the Demons are playing really well with the personnel they have!

bit contradictory there strawpeedo..
saying Tom Vallance should be dropped before saying Tatyoon should play their kids more!!
Vallance is only 17 and is one kid with a bit of size, probably an ideal person to be grooming for the centre half forward role whilst Tucker is injured!! he wont get experience and confidence playing in the two's!!
what i meant to say was to give your kids that actually have talent a go, valence will never be a chf in any league, mayb in u/16 when he towered over his opposition

In my opinion you cant expect a 16 year or 17 year old to come out and play a full season in the 1's. there bodys just wont handle it. by the time finals come around they will be to sore to make the game. Smart coached give them a rest every now and then. Jahn Knight hendo matty carr, the old trio that continue to find form. demons were without one of there key backmen on the weekend with ben shearn be away on holidays and small man ben quarell.
I tend to agree with everyone a little bit shut those three down and the dees are in a bit of trouble, although got a few people who could step up and take the game on, damien pemberton being one.
but hey, clanger king=hendo thats a joke. everyone has bad games witht here kicking, but i wouldnt say hendo has trouble week in week out. kicked a beautiful goal from 55 out on the w/e.
Give Vallance a rest in the twos, let him find some form and confidence then put him into the seniors.

peace

Watched the legends game last night and old scholly looked tired and sore running around. Well i hope he was because if that is the pace he plays at we must all be very slow footballers. Looked asthough he couldnt back up from saturday. Was an entertaining game to watch. Frankie should enter the competition next year.

Watched the legends game last night and old scholly looked tired and sore running around. Well i hope he was because if that is the pace he plays at we must all be very slow footballers. Looked asthough he couldnt back up from saturday. Was an entertaining game to watch. Frankie should enter the competition next year.
I looked out for him but didn't seem to much of the ball, would have been very hard for him though backing up the all stars match after his match on Saturday!!

agree with u here magic, he did look like he was struggling a bit!!

Disapointing people would take brad sholls form of an game designed for fun, no one was going in flat out or running to there full ability, it was fun. and i really enjoyed watching it.
sholl is dominating every weekend, so ease up

Disapointing people would take brad sholls form of an game designed for fun, no one was going in flat out or running to there full ability, it was fun. and i really enjoyed watching it.
sholl is dominating every weekend, so ease up

I think you have misinterpreted what posters were saying mate.
No one knocked him, they just said he looked as though he found it tough going after a game on Saturday.

And being 36, no doubt he did!

Last thing I looked forward to was training on Tuesday nights after footy the weekend before when I was that age, let alone playing a game......even though it was a low-keyed exhibition match!

what i meant to say was to give your kids that actually have talent a go, valence will never be a chf in any league, mayb in u/16 when he towered over his opposition
Sounds like you've got something more against Tom Vallance than his football ability strawpeedo, Are you ok, Do you wanna talk about it??

champ, all you do is get on here and rip into other peoples opinions.Heres an idea, put yours out and let others pick it apart.
_fcuk up mouth piece......if you have a look on here most things I say are level, honest and constructive pieces._Hey I'm the first to admit I am far from right with a lot of my stuff, but it is all seen and spoken through both eyes....and it is honest opinion._Not like your shit w***er!....and by the way didn't you just get on here and have a go at a couple of poster's opinions.......or is it ok for you to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back