Off-topic Missing posters thread, we need to know you are alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

jsdlw9.png

Button mashing scum :thumbsdown: (LOL @ the irony face).

You're a known masher and melter from way back Quad B

Yeh good question.

Still a shit punter?

lol....shit punter??? Remember when Mr Rude declared Haylist the best horse he had ever seen and that it was unbeatable over 1000-1400 metres. And silly Bayer couldn't get his nose out of Rude's arse and listen to me when I told him that an up and coming horse named Black Caviar would handle it with ease???? LOL, silly Bayer with his love affair with Rude

lol....shit punter??? Remember when Mr Rude declared Haylist the best horse he had ever seen and that it was unbeatable over 1000-1400 metres. And silly Bayer couldn't get his nose out of Rude's arse and listen to me when I told him that an up and coming horse named Black Caviar would handle it with ease???? LOL, silly Bayer with his love affair with Rude

Did you come to this revelation while you were spying on your mate through the bushes outside his window?

Did you come to this revelation while you were spying on your mate through the bushes outside his window?

Ahhh....The Bayer deflection in play I see. You really ought to know what you're on about before posting. Skipper, Haylist etc.......You really don't know much about the sporting landscape old boy

Mr Rude was an absolute fluffer. Rivalled Duritz as the worst punter ive seen.

Says the guy who suffered the meltdown of 2013 whilst winning button masher of the year. :D

No melting on my part. Your 25 alias accounts in attention whore of the year on the other hand... *mega embarressed face*

Post per day hardly excessive..........but 13 years !!! :eek: has someone locked you in a dungeon with only a computer and keyboard :oops:

Bigfooty's creation coincided with a major change in my life, something that gave me the time & wherewithal's to do as I please, when I please, how I please.

It's been fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You lose your job at maccas?

Yeah, that'd be life changing ... :rolleyes:

Seeing that there were no real take away's, like there are today, when I left school, what was it like plying your trade from Hungry Jacks then to KFC then to Maccas then to Red Rooster then to subway?

I know I'm asking the right person, did I get the order of your jobs correct?

One the eve of round one, for the lulz.

They want to be appointed to the Bombers match committee so they can select the team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Missing posters thread, we need to know you are alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back