Off-topic Missing posters thread, we need to know you are alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Christ, you really don't help yourself do ya.

*Sorry for all the banning ...and posting ...and everything. My bad. Would you like me to fix your avatar for reals this time?

Fyfie_ trolololol

Why don't you just mash the button

If you don't understand what's happening around you it's best to just read more and try and make sense of it rather than opening your mouth and confirming everyone's suspicions that you are in fact a complete dolt.

Whatever you say masher.

i ve heard he was caught with a 13 year old japanese chick and is in hiroshima imperial prison
are you 60 years old? Most of the kiddies here have no idea what that means (plus post WWII the Hirohito Hiroshoma Prison for the terminal naughty is state of the art!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blood thirsty bastard got away with WW2 war crimes
you may want to check the details of how the organization of Imperial Japan was at the time and what Hirohito actually had to do with things

you may want to check the details of how the organization of Imperial Japan was at the time and what Hirohito actually had to do with things

Yeah, I know about the The Meiji Constitution, I know the military was in charge, those who opposed the military did not always, or even usually, remain healthy.

I also know the military, at times, tried to take over the Imperial House and "save" the Emperor from himself, at least it is recorded in that fashion.

However you need to take into account the relationship between the Emperor & the military well before WW2 even started. The events in Manchuria, China, Korea, etc.

The plight of the "comfort girls" taken mainly from Korea, again well before WW2 started.

The Emperor was well informed and in full agreement with the ways and means of Japan's expansionist programs, and conquests, again well before WW2 started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Missing posters thread, we need to know you are alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back