Mitch Clark v Tyrone Vickery (Most Goals 2012)

Remove this Banner Ad

You keep bringing that up thinking I'm an idiot, the first game there was barely any rain, slippery and wet yes, monsoonal, no. Second game it picked up a little but it only rained heavily in the last game between GC and Brisbane Lions.

Sorry mate, but you are wrong..it rained throughout all 3 games. As I said, you probably didn't notice it coz you were watching on your television. As soon as the camera panned into the sky and showed the lights, it was obvious how much rain there was. You ask me not to be sarcastic after I presented you the facts of how wet and miserable the conditions were??? How was that sarcastic? Do you know how many cm's 78mm's is? (that is sarcasm). Its a hel of a lot of rain. You think it has been wet in Melbourne over the last 24 hours??? Well we have had almost half the mm's of rain? How you reckon you would go playing footy last night?

Anyway, we will hold the argument til the start of the season..its all speculative right now

Ok Mighty Tigger i'll bite. Sadly you have memorised every 20 minutes of a game not involving your club. I tought you were talking about his other point, in any event, you said he didn't make the distance, is that incorrect? I think so, Chief!

Now next point, A guy plays a total of 50 odd minutes for the first time in a new team and kicks 1 G 2 B on a night where its pissing down rain and you reckon he isn't providing a target? There were a total of about 6 goals between all teams in the first 2 games. I reckon he was travelling alright, Cheif!

If you would like to wait, again, more than 50 minutes, before reading us all the bible according to Mighty Tigger and Danny Frawley I'll be happy to listen. I reckon you should add Brad Miller to this debate. I reckon he looked awesome for you guys, he and Reiwoldt to kick 150 between them! :eek:

BTW - Jonathan Brown hardly touched the footy. Had one free paid to him and had a shot from outside 50 and missed. Selfish bastard. He is definately finished on what I saw!

Had 13 disposals for the night which is ok/good for a ageing KPF.

3 kicks 2 handballs in the game VS MFC. So he towelled up the inexperienced GC backline I am guessing mate. Oh and BTW, i was being jovial about Brown buddy, that was the sarcastic part, i am sorry if you didn't see that. Point was, it was difficult night for big guys. Both did well in the conditions.

Sorry mate, but you are wrong..it rained throughout all 3 games. As I said, you probably didn't notice it coz you were watching on your television. As soon as the camera panned into the sky and showed the lights, it was obvious how much rain there was. You ask me not to be sarcastic after I presented you the facts of how wet and miserable the conditions were??? How was that sarcastic? Do you know how many cm's 78mm's is? (that is sarcasm). Its a hel of a lot of rain. You think it has been wet in Melbourne over the last 24 hours??? Well we have had almost half the mm's of rain? How you reckon you would go playing footy last night?

Anyway, we will hold the argument til the start of the season..its all speculative right now

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/dee tv/tabid/8667/default.aspx

Have a look at the videos, please show where the 'torrential' rain was, yes it was raining, it was wet and it was slippery, but torrential rain, no.

http://www.afl.com.au/tabid/18551/Default.aspx#fixtureid=7870&tab=Recap

Watch the highlights video for the GC v Brisbane.

Clark - 11
Vickery -3

Not surprised Clark leading but very surprised Vickery has only 3 goals in 4 games.

Not really I think you'll find the 30 odd goals Vickery kicked last year will be close to career high for this bloke.

To put it bluntly he aren't much chop either as a forward or a ruckman. He also appears from my perspective to be permanently tentative or if you like playing frightened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Clark v Tyrone Vickery (Most Goals 2012)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back