FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

She said that to the camera though, not to their face at the table.

A 7 from them seemed a little low considering the scores from the others and the judges. Could be another group where the designated bad guy (the fish dude) isn't actually the biggest douche team.

The editing team has lost the ****ing plot. They have people who are easy to dislike because of their shitty comments or personality yet they push the "villain" they preselect before the show airs. Then look stupid when everyone decides they hate Betty and Friendzone over the uber driver and his manchin sister because they are bigger dicks.

The editing team has lost the ******* plot. They have people who are easy to dislike because of their shitty comments or personality yet they push the "villain" they preselect before the show airs. Then look stupid when everyone decides they hate Betty and Friendzone over the uber driver and his manchin sister because they are bigger dicks.
We know the villains right from the start, they are usually the last in the group to cook.... = ratings

have missed some episodes... what's with all the crying i see in the ads?
You know how Masterchef likes to show the bleeders? MKR like to show the tears. Its their schtick.

One of the girls , Courtney loves to cry at the drop of a hat, even more so when someone serves a meal

What happened to last week's people? When do they come back?
They come back after all the initial home restaurant rounds are over which can last three weeks.

Then they make all the remaining couples have cooking challenges (like Masterchef), and the 2 couples that do the worst in these challenges have a cook off in the MKR kitchen - the loser of this is out. The winning couple of the cooking challenge gets to sit out (a bye) the next challenge.

The cooking challenges usually involve every couple cooking something for a large crowd somewhere away from the MKR kitchen, and the people voting on which dish was the best. The difference here to Masterchef, is they don't cook in teams, they still cook as a couple only.

They keep doing this until they're down to the last 5-6 couples. Then they'll have another home restaurant round, and the two highest scoring couples from this week will have a cook-off in the MKR kitchen to decide the competition.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanted to punch their voice boxes last night. Channel 7 need to stop with the over scripted shit and let people just fail by themselves. We start off with 1 couple as being campaigners for the (entree), 3 episodes in who ever is in last turns into the new campaigners (that's the main) then by the last round first lot of campaigners turn into friendly people leaving people who were in last as the only campaigners (dessert)

Repeat each year.

I live for the fails, I ****ing hate the table bullshit.

This Josh guy is not a villain he's just a campaigner. How people who demolish their plate and say they love food nitpick over the tiny things. I know it's Ch7 needing a villain every season but every single meal that comes out is not good enough. These dickhead statements he makes as well just start to make the show annoying!

Ch7 are just desperate to create villains.

Anyway that dessert looked so sweet, I couldn't eat it besides the marshmallow

Exactly!! At least last year with Zana she had a personality, her facial expressions, dominating her husband. It was entertaining. This douche has zero personality and hasn't even got a good head for TV

The Hipsters
KE3XAyJ.jpg

3/5 Rico's

Entree: Not enough fish, too much citrus, not balanced
Main: Looked like they did a good job.
Dessert: Epic Fail

Last edited:
Being hipster before it was hipster to be hipster. Is that like being post-post-postmodern or something?

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back