FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyson & Amy proved their metal tonight.

o4KlJaB.jpg

0/5 Rico's

A new record!

The week evolved strangely with Tyson being the douche of the group, ending with David taking the mantle. I hope David & Betty lose tomorrow night.

Love how they built Tyson up to be this huge prick but in the end he was just being honest, I hope David and Betty get booted #BuggerOffFlogs

Cruyff14 loves signatures how bizarre, how bizarre

Do you reckon Tyson criticises the clients he has as an uber driver? On a Saturday night at 2:00 AM saying "Look, your level of intoxication is underwhelming. If this is the standard, I'm disappointed.'
'' I checked your Instagram page, your night was average, I expected above average but you gave me average''

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he is eliminated tomorrow!

Actually now I don't mind Tyson compared to David.

Hope he goes tomorrow rather watch Married With First Sight if I hear Dave much more!

That stuff sucks. Carnt wait for her to be eliminated so we don't have to watch that puke anymore

Breaks up the episode. Could be worse we could hear Dave and his voice more!

"Proves I'm not full of shit"

Tyson has a sense of humour after all

Turns out he is just socially awkward but they can both cook

When they get to the challenges though I can see the time pressure getting to him. Going to be interesting watching them deal with members of the public when those challenges come

I cant wait to see what tripe the 2 girls who got 26 cook again. They clearly cannot cook.

Looked into this bec woman after seeing the 'baby' news on New Idea ad. Womans day also say beardy cheated on her with 3 women (haha gotta love these womens magazines). Somewhere else says she tried out for the Bachelor and didn't make the cut. Clearly looking for her 15mins of fame (an succeeded)

That's why I find it odd that he's an Uber driver - customer facing (not that a driver faces the passengers but you know what I mean) roles wouldn't be the best use of his attributes I'd imagine

There's a short article on Tyson in the Herald Sun today, he is no longer a Uber driver and he also mentions he is an introvert and just socially awkward. I don't think Tyson is a villain, he does come across as quiet and uncomfortable on camera sometimes

Tonight we'll see for certain if the flirty girls just had a bad night in their home restaurant, or if they truly can't cook. I'm not writing them off yet, but Peter was looking to right (left to us) when he tells a couple their going home on the ad. So whoever is standing on the right side (left of screen) at the start of tonight's cook-off will be the one.

Love how they built Tyson up to be this huge prick but in the end he was just being honest, I hope David and Betty get booted #BuggerOffFlogs

Cruyff14 loves signatures how bizarre, how bizarre

100% this - turns out he isn't a prick and the food being sent out was just bog average pub food until the SA blokes stepped up.

David is a huge flog and obviously doesn't realise he looks like a complete moron with his inept understanding of game theory. Would still nut in his team mate though - hope they survive just for her.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back