FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

100% this - turns out he isn't a prick and the food being sent out was just bog average pub food until the SA blokes stepped up.

David is a huge flog and obviously doesn't realise he looks like a complete moron with his inept understanding of game theory. Would still nut in his team mate though - hope they survive just for her.

As cute as Betty is...not sure I can stand David much longer!

100% this - turns out he isn't a prick and the food being sent out was just bog average pub food until the SA blokes stepped up.

David is a huge flog and obviously doesn't realise he looks like a complete moron with his inept understanding of game theory. Would still nut in his team mate though - hope they survive just for her.
Like seriously if he knew how to play the game he'd judge the dishes on what he says, how can Betty and David both hate Roo but give the boys 8 and hate brains and give Tyson 8, next year they need to score each dish out of 30 so at least there is transparency with the voting.

Cruyff14 loves signatures how bizarre, how bizarre

The girls of reality tv are safe

And congratulations i suppose

We have been together for years, it was about time lol.

Hahaha I'll still like my reality TV girls though haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which couple on Married at first sight are you? :D:p

Congrats Luke.

I'm not drunk enough ever to go on this show to find love lol

Married the love of my life though known each other for years been together for 6 years lol

Thanks for your congratulations appreciate it

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back