FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

We are watching duds trying to cook

Even my wife (who as she puts it "couldn't cook 2 minute noodles") is a better cook!

At least she knows to call up Thai takeaway haha

Seriously these morons have no time management, they spend too long in the first period preparing ridiculous desserts instead of focusing on the entree and mains.

Cruyff14 loves signatures how bizarre, how bizarre

Fish sauce caramel? FTW the rest of the dish sound nice.

Really, both of these couples are shit cooks, but the Flirty Fillies are the worst to ever be on MKR for sure. The result was probably just, but the Asian Assholes won't last once we get past the home restaurant rounds.

I give both couples:

KE3XAyJ.jpg

3/5 Rico's for tonight's food. The judges will need their stomachs pumped tonight.

Ah disappointed to see her go, but clearly didn't deserve to be there cooking wise...and it's a cooking show (sometimes).
Thought most people that get on the show would be somewhat decent home cooks, actually not sure how the process to be selected works.
Great to see her on TV but bit questionable from the producers if they aren't gonna at least try get a good balance of personality and cooking ability.
Anyway the Asian couple won't last long, pretty awful cooks from what I've seen and just seem like douches to boot.
**** that hashtag and hustler crap is painful.

Ah disappointed to see her go, but clearly didn't deserve to be there cooking wise...and it's a cooking show (sometimes).
Thought most people that get on the show would be somewhat decent home cooks, actually not sure how the process to be selected works.
Great to see her on TV but bit questionable from the producers if they aren't gonna at least try get a good balance of personality and cooking ability.
Anyway the Asian couple won't last long, pretty awful cooks from what I've seen and just seem like douches to boot.
I think there's some couples chosen because they're good cooks but there's definitely others that get on the show for reasons other than their cooking ability. The producers want storylines for the home restaurant rounds so the focus is on personalities to create drama and a train wreck of a home restaurant isn't considered an issue. In fact they welcome it and actually try to create a disaster - I'd bet good money the flirts weren't kicking in their own home, didn't know where anything was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least they conducted themselves well, and they seemed genuinely lovely, down to earth girls. They could have been nasty or whatever after their score but instead they just enjoyed themselves. Even tonight they weren't nasty towards the others, they were happy they improved on their instant restaurant score.

The annoying Asian couple are the worst I've seen on this show in terms of being annoying and boy we've had some bad ones!

At least they conducted themselves well, and they seemed genuinely lovely, down to earth girls. They could have been nasty or whatever after their score but instead they just enjoyed themselves. Even tonight they weren't nasty towards the others, they were happy they improved on their instant restaurant score.

The annoying Asian couple are the worst I've seen on this show in terms of being annoying and boy we've had some bad ones!
The annoying Asian couple couldn't even back up their dish bashing by giving out low scores, lost all credibility, at least Tyson stuck by most his comments except for the lamb roast one lol.

The annoying Asian couple couldn't even back up their dish bashing by giving out low scores, lost all credibility, at least Tyson stuck by most his comments except for the lamb roast one lol.

I liked how out of all the sides they were the ONLY team that gave the 2 last teams only a 8/10! They are a joke, hope they go home and they can take their hashtags and sob story home with them!

I liked how out of all the sides they were the ONLY team that gave the 2 last teams only a 8/10! They are a joke, hope they go home and they can take their hashtags and sob story home with them!
Gave them 8 yet hated the boys Roo and didn't like Tyson's brains, I think David was trying to play the game but didn't know how.

Gave them 8 yet hated the boys Roo and didn't like Tyson's brains, I think David was trying to play the game but didn't know how.

He just has no idea. To be fair to Betty she wanted to give them 9's in each of the last 2 restaurants.

Lol at 'blind tasting' when one team produce two traditional Laos dishes. Wonder who that was?

Said the exact same thing to the wife, way too easy for the judges to know who cooked what.

In eliminations make them both cook the same dish, then judges can judge fairly.

Fish sauce caramel? FTW the rest of the dish sound nice.

Would love to give a solid caramel deposit in her fish sauce though #amirite

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back