MLB Season 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Rendon should get a suspension for taking a swing at an A's fan the other day.
Also, my personal and long-standing Least Liked Person in Baseball - Scott Boras - blames the stadium for Rendon's behaviour!

He should be blaming Rendon for Rendon's behaviour

Anthony Rendon should get a suspension for taking a swing at an A's fan the other day.
Also, my personal and long-standing Least Liked Person in Baseball - Scott Boras - blames the stadium for Rendon's behaviour!

Reported to have been handed a five-game suspension by the MLB for this, but he has the option to appeal.

Welcome to the MLB, Shintaro Fujinami... He started off so well in the first 2 innings for the A's, and then it all fell apart. Hope he bounces back next start.

Apparently his mother was in the stands to watch him make his debut. It was going so well and then he completely imploded.

It illustrates why those other teams that were interested in signing Fuji were only going to pitch him out of the bullpen and why he wasn't part of Japan's WBC team. Has filthy stuff when he's dialed in but then he's equally capable of walking a bunch of batters in the inning.

11 runs in an inning is the most ever given up by the A's in a single inning (including when it was in Philadelphia and Kansas City).

Bit of good news for Australia's own Liam Hendriks. He announced to the White Sox crowd at their home opener that he was undergoing his last round of chemotherapy. The White Sox elected to not place Hendriks on the 60-day IL. His return date has not yet been determined, but there is a chance he could be pitching again relatively shortly.

Lost 7-6 to the Reds today. Nice lesson to David Ross not to let your starter come out for the 5th inning when you have a 6-4 lead and he’s been getting into trouble all game. 3 run HR later and it’s now a 7-6 deficit and that’s how it remained. FFS.

Last edited:
Rendon gets a four-game suspension for the public altercation with a fan in Oakland. Rendon threatened to appeal the five-game suspension that was being considered by the MLB, and the MLBPA and the MLB negotiated the four game suspension that must begin immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cubs have just gone from a 3-2 deficit against the Reds at the top of the 7th to an 11-3 lead entering the bottom of the 8th. 3 batter minimum is great, you can destroy a reliever and the manager has no choice but to leave him in the game. 😂

Last edited:
Scherzer just got hit for back to back to back HRs.....love it 🤣
This season is already feeling tiresome. Was easier when I had no expectation of the Mets.

I did have the good sense to bet against us at least though.

Big bomb - 3rd longest HR hit in St Louis

Love having baseball back and braves bats are alive and well in the first week.

Same. I have gotten back into it this year. I reckon I probably watched about an hour of baseball during the last 3 seasons and bits and pieces of the postseason (most of last years World Series). I lost interest during the first Covid season and then never went back to it as the ownership was breaking up the roster. So you can actually say that this is the very first time I am seeing the new rule changes.

Swanson off to a decent start after a terrible spring training

Yeah. He has had a very good start and his glove is amazing. Can see what Braves fans have been saying for years.

Same. I have gotten back into it this year. I reckon I probably watched about an hour of baseball during the last 3 seasons and bits and pieces of the postseason. I lost interest during the first Covid season and then never went back to it as the ownership was breaking up the roster. So you can actually say that this is the very first time I am seeing the new rule changes.

I got right into it during covid and working from home - decided to get MLB.tv subscription and have kept it ever since. Used to follow it on gameday and watch the highlights afterwards but now watch braves games most days while working.

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back