MMM to name the 50 worst

Remove this Banner Ad

Im The Gun

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2004
around
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just listening to the MMM magic and Sammy & Jason are next week going to name the 50 worst players in the AFL.
should be some funny radio and I'm tipping one J. Cloke to be named no.1

id say the selection criteria is the same way they choose the worst on ground every week, that being, good players, or highly rated players, that dont perform are rated the lowest. first gamers dont get picked, players that are highly rated and just dont perform get picked

that being the case, im tipping lance whitnall to win take out the award. hes a total dud masquerading as a champion tall.

also look for fevola and ottens to place well too (although with sammy judging you never know). jade rawlings too.

milnedog44 said:
When does it start???

By the way MMM are the worst callers of the game.

So they are the worst, but you want to hear what they say :rolleyes:

Wonder if they will name the Duddliest Coach of the year so far. Cornflakes would have to be a shoe-in. I mean 4 and 5 with that list!

How about 50 worst commentarys of all time on radio
MMM would get all of them

Naming 50 worse players is stupid and unessesary and just makes players who find out lose more confidence and creates controversy etc..

The Dice Man said:
So they are the worst, but you want to hear what they say :rolleyes:

Wonder if they will name the Duddliest Coach of the year so far. Cornflakes would have to be a shoe-in. I mean 4 and 5 with that list!

hmmmmm, full credit for a well thought out post.

I'll say it again.

They are the worst callers of the game. What does them listing some names have to do with calling the game?? :confused:

Im The Gun said:
I'm tipping one J. Cloke to be named no.1

If it was based on this year, he would be in the top 50, but nowhere near number 1. You obviously didn't see any part of the St.Kilda v Collingwood game, where Jason Cloke was dominating Aaron Hamill and was best on ground at half time behind Dal Santo. In the end the two goals against him from Gehrig was good work by MM, He did enough to once again play up his career. I don't want to mention his second game of the season :rolleyes: :D

MMM are good for entertainment and that is what I want to listen to when I'm watching footy.
3AW try too hard to find the balance between entertainment and football analysis and ABC is just plain boring. I do listen to 3AW alot after the games though since they give better analysis and go for longer. But Rex Hunt annoys the crap out of me when gets on his soapbox.

milnedog44 said:
hmmmmm, full credit for a well thought out post.

I'll say it again.

They are the worst callers of the game. What does them listing some names have to do with calling the game??

It coincides with the opening of the new Sale of The Century. What on earth are you going to do >???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im The Gun said:
Just listening to the MMM magic and Sammy & Jason are next week going to name the 50 worst players in the AFL.
should be some funny radio and I'm tipping one J. Cloke to be named no.1
Are you sure this is going to happen or was it a joke. Jason Dunstall was ripping in to JB for bagging Goddard and this could be a shot at him just blindly having a go at a player since JB said "I may as wel make some special comments if you two dont give us anything"

Why couldn't they do that list last year before we offloaded Houlihan, Nicholls, Fleming and Fletcher?

Or the few years before when we had King, Sziller, Holland, Hudson and friends.

Nowadays, we're a bit lacking in walk-up starters for Worst 50, though on their off days, the likes of Chaff, Richo and Tivvers know how to put in a shocker. Richo's best, however, tends to overshadow his worst by a long way.

Rory Hilton must be a big chance, though.

Rozza44 said:
How about 50 worst commentarys of all time on radio
MMM would get all of them

Naming 50 worse players is stupid and unessesary and just makes players who find out lose more confidence and creates controversy etc..
Most players don't pay attention to the media if they're smart. Plus it will give great players who are not playing well a kick up the arse. Such as Rawlings, Tarrant, Ottens, etc.

I don't think this top 50 would include absolute DUDS like Andrew Williams, Shane O Bree, Aaron Hennemann, Mark McGough etc.

zero said:
id say the selection criteria is the same way they choose the worst on ground every week, that being, good players, or highly rated players, that dont perform are rated the lowest. first gamers dont get picked, players that are highly rated and just dont perform get picked

that being the case, im tipping lance whitnall to win take out the award. hes a total dud masquerading as a champion tall.

also look for fevola and ottens to place well too (although with sammy judging you never know). jade rawlings too.
you really have no idea do you :rolleyes: so your saying Andrew williams or heffernan or henneman are in better form than Lance whitnall Ottens or Fevola ???

After listernin to the dees hawks game last week, im pretty sure sam wil have Ben Holland at no1.
With wat he was sayin bout Holland

Jason Cloke
Cameron Cloke
Aaron Henneman
Jade Rawlings
Lance Whitnall
Shane Woewodin
Ben Holland
Nick Holland
Mark Chaffey
Rory Hilton
Mark McGough