Mod. Notice Moderator Removal - Starburns_

Remove this Banner Ad

As many of you know Starburns_ recently regained moderator status on this esteemed board.

Regrettably we are informing the Bay 13 community of the removal of Starburns_ as a moderator. This decision comes after careful consideration and is based on behavior that does not align with the standards of integrity expected from our moderators.

We understand that this may be disappointing news to some, but we believe it is necessary to uphold the positive and respectful atmosphere we strive for in Bay 13.

We will not be commenting further on this matter at this time.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Bay 13 Moderation Team
:goat: zackah Dinsdale Wosh Chief Starburns_

Last edited:

Contrary to popular opinion I always found Starburns_ to be quite fair and capable.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

1. I am a delivery driver
2. When I get a flat tyre, I am very concerned
3. I have a cousin, who is quite attractive
4. I don’t go to games, or generally support my team. I purely use the forum to meltdown
5. I am the greatest Adelaide supporter on here.
More like you're a D/H of Elmer proportions.

1. I am a delivery driver
2. When I get a flat tyre, I am very concerned
3. I have a cousin, who is quite attractive
4. I don’t go to games, or generally support my team. I purely use the forum to meltdown
5. I am the greatest Adelaide supporter on here.

Welcome back Subaru !!!! 🙏

How does a blow in know so much about the bay and it's past flog mod?

Ok flog drop the act and reveal yourself.
How about you show some respect for our new member? The fact that we have a representative from Springvale McDonald's posting on our humble football forum is an honour. Shape up, D/H!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about you show some respect for our new member? The fact that we have a representative from Springvale McDonald's posting on our humble football forum is an honour. Shape up, D/H!

I think Triggering Tiger deserves another lengthy for being so brusque and bullying a new beloved Bay Poster.

Contrary to popular opinion I always found Starburns_ to be quite fair and capable. Such a shame what has happened but once those accusations start getting thrown around there can be only one conclusion. #vale
He was only fair if you were defending Richmond.. he certainly can’t handle them being trolled, so I think it’s funny how his exit coincides with an impending wooden spoon!

Thanks guys it’s great to be here. After many long discussions with the admin team they agreed to have me back only when the crows ended Essendons season. Cheers, and thanks for all the love and support.

**** you and your Nigel McSmart meal you dickwit

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Moderator Removal - Starburns_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back