Mod. Notice Moderator Removal - Starburns_

Remove this Banner Ad

As many of you know Starburns_ recently regained moderator status on this esteemed board.

Regrettably we are informing the Bay 13 community of the removal of Starburns_ as a moderator. This decision comes after careful consideration and is based on behavior that does not align with the standards of integrity expected from our moderators.

We understand that this may be disappointing news to some, but we believe it is necessary to uphold the positive and respectful atmosphere we strive for in Bay 13.

We will not be commenting further on this matter at this time.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Bay 13 Moderation Team
:goat: zackah Dinsdale Wosh Chief Starburns_

Last edited:

Fantastic news. Starburns was never impartial and always favoured his friends, the most corrupt mod I've ever seen on an internet forum. Whilst he did contribute a lot of time, energy and ideas, I'm not surprised to hear he was incapable of following someone else's rules, he always had his own agenda

Congrats to the current mod team for having the courage to stand up to him, despite him being a long standing mod with a large clique of supporters. The Bay will be healthier for it in the long run
Still trying to suck up to the mods I see

Did he report Chief for all the drugs and hookers he provides the mods?
For years we've begged Chief for at least one of those hookers to be female.

Still a firm no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think some of the serial melters need to go to their own special bay to not distract the upstanding non-melting bay denizens

Spreaders lacks the maturity and foresight to acknowledge he is one of the biggest melters here and been on a Chernobyl like roll for the past month, as zackah can testify ...

I don’t DM complete ****heads who think insulting someone’s family is “banter”

If that gets me suspended, don’t GAF

I have already said that was wrong by AvantGardener and he should really apologise if what he said was true, bur is it possible AG was telling the truth by what he meant by the comments and it was all a terrible misunderstanding?

For a Filth supporter, you are actually an someone okay person, would hate for this on going feud with AG to cause either of you to serve time on the sidelines.

Common sense hopefully prevails..

Spreaders lacks the maturity and foresight to acknowledge he is one of the biggest melters here and been on a Chernobyl like roll for the past month, as zackah can testify ...
Thats not fair Elmer. During that past month he has been on week long sabbaticals after his precious Pies got beat so technically been melt free...

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Moderator Removal - Starburns_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back