Modern Warfare 3 - part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A bit late to mention, but Robert Blowing cops as much shit as he does because he get paid to feed you lies. He is the highest profile and most well paid used car salesman in the world.

The shit flung in his direction is all justified if you ask me.

Also PS3 Elite members getting DLC 1 month after xbox is bullshit. Non elite fair enough wait 1 month, but for $60ish that's just plain robbery.

A bit late to mention, but Robert Blowing cops as much shit as he does because he get paid to feed you lies. He is the highest profile and most well paid used car salesman in the world.

the shit flung in his direction is worthy of war criminals, not a person trying to do his job, no matter you feel about said job.

Used car salesman are people too man! Not everyone can be a charity driven brain surgeon saving the gay whales.

Personally, if i was bowling, i would quit and sue all the pimply nerds parents for defamation, slander and mental anguish.

Also PS3 Elite members getting DLC 1 month after xbox is bullshit. Non elite fair enough wait 1 month, but for $60ish that's just plain robbery.

Blame Micro$oft for shoving the moolah under Activion's nose for that one. Bobby couldn't say no to money you know ;)

Personally, if i was bowling, i would quit and sue all the pimply nerds parents for defamation, slander and mental anguish.

You've nailed it. The community is largely comprised of pimply nerds. You expect any better than ******, ****** and mum taunts from those stinky kids?

the incon"****ing"sistencies on this game are beyond belief.

also dead mans hand.....................................................:|

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 off a MOAB on mission earlier, but because we had them triple capped the random ****ing spawn system ****ed me over and got killed from behind after just getting a triple kill :mad:

Controller was thrown in anger and if you couldnt tell by my scores for the night, ****s were no longer given

I would like to meet the terrible shit **** whos idea it was to put the ksg in the game. you assclown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back