Modern Warfare 3 - part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to meet the terrible shit **** whos idea it was to put the ksg in the game. you assclown
991422-robert-bowling.jpg

lol. who the **** has the patience to go negative for 6 hours before you unlock damage on a weapon for it to be a real gun? I headshot somebody point blank from behind and he won't die? Tried to upload the clip, but cos it's a broken ****, this is what it spits out. ha ha.

[youtube]VZym4GiUsnw[/youtube]

Hows the voice on that guy :eek: typical basement dwelling neck beardo virgin.

He camped in the window just above the chopper for most of the game, raging when i kept taking him out. There was a ****ing excuse for every death with that ****. I got the UAV hack call on village by 2 of the morons when i took em out, shit clan is shit

I liked the final killcam, UAV hack because hes laying prone next to a ****ing car in the middle of the street.......herp derp

For someone thats ranked 53 in the world at KC, he sure is terrible, if only i didnt have a life then i could be ranked that high

you missed some great nerd rage grro

[youtube]VZym4GiUsnw[/youtube]

Woah, beast clip mate. Send that in to the top 10 CoD plays of the week :thumbsu:

but seriously though theatre mode is soooo broken in this, ive got clips that do that but have 17 seconds at the bottom or however long i recorded originally :mad: other clips start like 10 seconds in from where i started recording.

Heres my fail theatre upload, missing a good 10-15 seconds from the start

[YOUTUBE]DdpKaXX8QG4[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was there for some rage and hearing the idiot talk about his reasoning for using tac insertions in kill confirmed.

I copped abuse before that from the [R!OT] idiots especially after my 29-2 TDM game on resistance. Hacker camper *** child raper booster cheat whore I think were all in the messages

I was there for some rage and hearing the idiot talk about his reasoning for using tac insertions in kill confirmed.

I copped abuse before that from the [R!OT] idiots especially after my 29-2 TDM game on resistance. Hacker camper *** child raper booster cheat whore I think were all in the messages

Clan raging is awesome, i didnt get messages from R!OT just got called a camper for sniping dudes that were camped in the gift shop :confused:

Yeah his little nerd rant about why he and everyone in the top 100 uses tac insertions had me thinking this guy gets no action, not even from mrs palmer. Funny thing is he was going on about how he has a striker so if anyone is near his tac he can just spawn and kill them instantly.....what was all the rage then when i kept finding tac inserts in corners and dropping him as soon as he spawned in?

The rage you missed at the end of bakaara though was brilliant. Then they quit the lobby :D

Ok, lag compensation is a f*cking joke.

Its never been an issue for me until now, but when I constantly go 20-3 etc playing TDM, its bullshit to be gimped half way through the round.

Playing Bioshock instead.

/rant

Damn it's hard to hit 40+ kills on TDM, my best is 38 with 2 Pave Lows and 2 Attack Helicopters.

In Black Ops I've hit 40+ around 5 times including 55 kills, it's probably because chopper/dogs combo was incredibly good.

Highest I've seen is 43 by a mate of mine.

I've gotten 38 as well. Very difficult thing to get to 40...need the planets to align so to speak.

Don't really take note of my highscore on TDM, but went 39-6 today.

Damn it's hard to hit 40+ kills on TDM, my best is 38 with 2 Pave Lows and 2 Attack Helicopters.

Just on these killstreaks, does anyone else struggle to get any kills with them?

Honestly, I'd probably avg only 1 kill each. And that's not including the ones that get shot down within milliseconds.

The only one that I like is the Reaper, but even then, it's only useful on open maps.

think i went about 45-5ish on outpost with absolute garbage teammates (which allowed me to get a lot of kills) and the regular terrible tdm opponents which made killing easy :)

also have gone about 40-2ish on bootleg and another 40-5ish on hardhat as well....barely play tdm though cause it's too slow paced for my liking (even though i try to play it more aggressive than the average player).
those type of scores would never be possible in a bigfooty party though.

honestly tdm is the easiest walk in the park mode ever....if i played it less aggressive and cared about the monster e-peen k/d i reckon i could pretty comfortably hold it over 4.

overall for tdm i don't think i could ever beat my cod4 scores of 60-3ish for normal tdm and 70-7ish for ground war (both were on bloc).........the days of proper gunplay and no lag compensation.............SIGHHHHHH :(

(all scores are rough estimates from memory and cod4 scores are from when i was actually any good at call of duty games.)

Just on these killstreaks, does anyone else struggle to get any kills with them?

bloody oath!

people are massively alert to them now and i'm lucky to get a kill with them before they're shot down in most matches. (normal chopper and pavelows)

not only that but tonight was extraordinarily strange for my predator missiles...i had absolute direct hits on players multiple times and literally only got a hit marker :| :confused::confused:

another annoyance from tonight with ks rewards was the horrible timing on one of my preds tonight for a host migration.....called it in and aiming for 3 bunched people **host migration**...
game finds new host but pred keeps falling (now looking at only 2 people) and it hits the ground before the countdown to restart finishes so i lose my pred for no kills on what should've netted me my chopper :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back