Modern Warfare 3 - part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EPIC BRAH!:thumbsu:

I'm seriously impressed...:eek:

I like the part where you miss them 3 times then finally get them due to their incompetency.

Because several them have great long sightlines? And snipers are awesome fun

Bakarra, interchange, mission, lockdown to name but a few

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everyone should go buy r:fom then and get involved in some party nights

i'll keep an eye out for a copy - surely it can be had for mega cheap
Teim to hijack thread...

Decided to chuck the little gem in after the nostalgia from Morell and Hunters...it's still got it baby!

There's a lot of stuff to re-adjust to. The control scheme is very awkward...which I just realised can be changed!:eek: In all my time playing this game I didn't notice that.:p

But default is:

L2=Sprint (it's a toggle...but unlimited sprint!)
R2=Change Weapons
R3=ADS (but it's more a hip fire game anyway)
Circle=Grenade (some games do/did this)
L2 Held Down=Crouch

Outside of that there's still a heap of fun to be had.

The old 1 hit kill CTF at Somerset was still there and still as tactical as ever. The map might be big but it plays like several good COD maps in that each section see's you having to apply different tactics and running patterns.

Gave a quick go of 1 hit kill DM on Bus Yard too and that was fun and frantic.

Teim to hijack thread...

Decided to chuck the little gem in after the nostalgia from Morell and Hunters...it's still got it baby!

There's a lot of stuff to re-adjust to. The control scheme is very awkward...which I just realised can be changed!:eek: In all my time playing this game I didn't notice that.:p

But default is:

L2=Sprint (it's a toggle...but unlimited sprint!)
R2=Change Weapons
R3=ADS (but it's more a hip fire game anyway)
Circle=Grenade (some games do/did this)
L2 Held Down=Crouch

Outside of that there's still a heap of fun to be had.

The old 1 hit kill CTF at Somerset was still there and still as tactical as ever. The map might be big but it plays like several good COD maps in that each section see's you having to apply different tactics and running patterns.

Gave a quick go of 1 hit kill DM on Bus Yard too and that was fun and frantic.
People are still playing!? Jeebus. It was released in 2006 ffs. I was only 22 hahaha

Its so dramatically different and i am so cod-ified i can never go back

People are still playing!? Jeebus. It was released in 2006 ffs. I was only 22 hahaha

Its so dramatically different and i am so cod-ified i can never go back
Yeah there were a few games going for each mode I searched for. I only did the specific searches so didn't see the overall amount of games going.

Seems there's a lot of Japan based players starting it all up.

Not as perfectly customised as they should be - the CTF was Rossmore and Carbine, so basically a non-needed gun - but still 1 hit kill which was all I needed.:p

You need two guns so the gun animation glitch doesnt screw you over.

The people that made that game knew what they were doing

My PS3 just turned itself off, and is flashing red? Wont turn on, pretty sure this might be RIP :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back